Chapter One

Luna...luna LUNA. I woke up to my teacher and the whole class looking at me. I started to blush of embarrassment " you have been falling asleep in my class to many times im calling your father to let him know." Mr.Mason said "Mr. Mason please dont ill try and do better i promise" i said."thats what you said last time luna" he said. My class mates sarted to laugh at me i ran out the class hopeing that i'll make it home before my dad got the call.I got in the house and ran up stairs i hoped that my dad wouldnt hear me. But he did he "Luna get your butt down here now!" he yelled i slowly walked down stairs so i could perpare for the yelling im going to hear. I went into the living room and my dad was standing there. After i got yelled at i when into my room and i went into my restroom and took my makeup and cloths off i turned on the shower. I got out and put on my pink shirt and white sweatpants i brushed my short brown hair.

I went into my room and got my favorite book out called "Harry Potter" i read it until i got tried i looked at my clock it said 11pm thought to my self that probably why i fall asleep in my last class

I went into my room and got my favorite book out called "Harry Potter" i read it until i got tried i looked at my clock it said 11pm thought to my self that probably why i fall asleep in my last class. I heard my alarm clock go off i moaned and rubed my eyes i slowly got up i turned off my alarm and turned on my light. I walked slowly to my closet and i got out a black crop top and ripped jeans that go up my stomach.

 I walked slowly to my closet and i got out a black crop top and ripped jeans that go up my stomach

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair i sprayed flower sented purfume. I went down stairs and ate breakfest i wait for my dad to come down stairs so he can drive me to school. He finally came down we went into the car we drve to my school beore i got out he warned me not to fall asleep in Mr. Mason's class. I caught up to my best friend Sonia we walked to class and sat down in Ms.New's room which is my favorite class alegbra 1 she satred class i took alot of notes. After school Sonia and i walked to my house "did you hear the news" she said "um what news?" "a new boy is coming to school!" " wow " i sarcasticly said. She looked at me "what... i dont care about a stupid boy" i folded my arms Sonia rolled her eyes and walked away with out me "Hey!" i yelled i ran to catch up to her. We finally got to my house we walked up to my room to study for our big test tomorrow. My dad got home around 5 and stared to cook dinner for us. We waited for my mom to get home to start eating. Sonia left around 8 i cleaned the dishes after she left I went up stairs and got ready for bed. i closed my eyes and the next minute it was moring saturday morning that means the new boy is here and my dad wants to meet the parnets. I got dressed with my white dress and my sandles i curled my short brown hair i put natural makeup on because my dad wanted me too look"presentable"  has he said. Even though i didnt care about meet the boys family. i walked down stairs my mom was making breakfest while my dad got ready. "you look cute sweetie" my mom said "yeah thanks i guess" i said "whats wrong?" "i just dont want to go meet the family" i said quietly. "why sweets?" "just watch Sonia is going to be best friends with him and going to forget about me". My dad walked down mom and i stoped talking about it we ate breakfest and went to the boys house. Once we got there i got out and the family walked out i finally looked up to see him and there my heart beated hard than ever. Something about him made me have butterflys i was to shy to talk i just tell my parnets talk finally my dad told me to go and talk to him. I went put to talk to him "hey" i said shyly "hi" "whats your name?" "Jake" "nice too meet you" "you too" he smiled. "shall we?" he looked at the park "yeah" i smile we started to walk we got to close to eachother we touched hands and it seemed there was a spark. Once we got to the park we talked alot even though i was shy and didnt want to at first. But it was nice to have someone else who understands me we sat on the swings until it was time to go i got in the car with my parnets. We got home and i went to my room and called Sonia and told her every detal there was but the spark and the butterflys to us sitting on the swings. She was happy because she thought i was falling in love 'like that would ever happen' i thought to my self. We got off the phone i was secretly smiling i went to my bathroom and took my makeup off and dress off i got into my pj's. I went to my light and turned it off i got to my bed and fell asleep.