Chapter two

I Woke up to my dad singing to his favorite song. I got up took a shower I brushed my teeth and hair. i put on my favorite out fit on

My dad came up and said " your going to see Jake again today" "really?" i smiled "you seem to really like him" "yeah i do i guess" i said carefully "thats good you need more friends" " i like him more than a friend" i whispered "what?" "nothing" i...

My dad came up and said " your going to see Jake again today" "really?" i smiled "you seem to really like him" "yeah i do i guess" i said carefully "thats good you need more friends" " i like him more than a friend" i whispered "what?" "nothing" i smiled and hoped he didn't hear what i said. I went to my restroom to put makeup on but i decided not to put makeup on. I put my white checker vans on and my butterfly neckless on i finally went down stairs and ate breakfest. I got in the car with Jake and his mom we talked the whole time in the car the music was play softly in the background. We got out the car and walked to the park again like yesterday we went on the swings then all the sudden he started pushing me on the swing like we were togther but the werid thing was i loved the idea of that even though i just meet him and i ever had a boyfriend like ever not even close to one. "Luna?" "yeah Jake" " can i say something?" "yeah of coures" "ok im not going to lie and i know we just meet but i... do belive on loveat first sight?" " i guess but its ever really happened to me until... nevermind". " No say it Luna" " until yesterday" "really?" " i shouldn't have said anything" i sad nervesly "no im glad you did" "really?" "yeah because, i feel the same""Luna?" "yeah?" "are you okay?" "yeah just surprised" "why?" " because no one has never felt like that towards me and i never felt the way i did yesterday and today" " thats hard to belive" "why?" i asked " because your just... amazing in everyway" "wow" i shyly said we sat in silence for a while. I finally broke the silence " Jake i bet i can beat you in a race!" " you think so?" " yeah i do" i said with a smile "bet lets go than" "123 go!" i said we stared to run i was in lead than he caught up i started to run faster i got in lead again and i won. By the time we finished the race it was time to go Jake's mom drove me home has so has i walked in my parents started asking for all the details. And thats when i realized my dad heard me whisper than i liked him more than a friend. I tried to ignore the questions and ate dinner i quickly finished and went up stairs i ploped on my bed and thought about the day over and over again i smiled everytime i thought about it i finally fell asleep in my clothes. I woke up with a big smile on my face because i get to see him at school. I hurried up and took a shower i brushed my hair and teeth i put some make up on i cheaked my phone there was a good moring text from Jake. i smiled and texted him back " moring Jakey" i took a got nerves from calling him jakey " jakey huh" he texted back "sorry" i texted back fast " no i like it Luna" i smile when he texted that i texted " see you at school" i went down stairs i hurry up and ate i got in the car with my mom. i got to school and texted him " where are you?" "commons" he texted back so i went to find him and where he was with is beautful smile when he looked at me i blushed. " hey!" he said " hey Jakey" i laughed we talked awhile until the bell rang for first period i went to show him his first class then i hurried to my class. The second i got in Ms.News room the bell rang i was lucky i wasn't late to class becaues that whould be my third tap. I sat next to Sonia i whispered to her about what happed yesterday with Jake she was so happy for my she squezzed me once we got out of class i meet up with Jake.

We went to lunch i invited him to sit with me and Sonia we got our lunch and all of us talked until lunch ended barely any of us eat. After school Jake walked me home because my dad can't pick me up. Before i went inside he kissed me on the cheek i stared blushing i started to walk into the house but before i got in fully i looked back and saw he walk away i smiled when i got in the house. " hey sweetie" my mom said " hi mom" " how was your day" " good and guess what!" " i don't know what" " Jake kissed me on the cheek after he droped me off". " thats great hunny" " i know!" i ran up stairs too text Jake. We had a long conversation about what we said Sunday. We decided to only stay friends because he wasn't "safe" for me. What does that mean? We both like each other well I more like love him. The more I thought about it the more I cried. I had my heart broken for the first time. The next day I went to school I stayed away from him because I knew if I stayed near him I would fall deeper in love with him. Once I got home he texted me "hey Luna why are you avoiding me?" I turned off my phone so I wouldn't feel guilty about it. I heard a car pulling into my drive way I thought it was my dad but it wasn't it was him. He rang the door bell I went down stairs and told my mom to say i wasn't here. I ran back up stairs I heard him talking and my mom said "She's up stairs in her room" so I ran into my closet so he won't see me. He came up stairs went into the room he said "I know your in here please come out and I'll explain" I was quite when I opened the closet door I was behind him "listen Luna I don't have the strength to stay away from you" "but...I need to like you stayed way from me today" he said "I thought you came here to explain" than he turned around. "I...I can't Luna you have to understand." " I don't Jake I really don't one minute your my the love of my life the next your just my friend I don't get it".  "Listen Luna..." "  No i dont want to listen just leave... please" " if thats what you want" " it is" i started to cry "okay l'll leave" I went to bed with out eating i was just to sad. Days went by with seeing him i was getting depressed it seemed like he was the only thing keeping me going before. I went days without talking and eating Sonia and my parnets got really worried. But for some reason i didnt care about anything or anyone.