4.) Memories

Previously...

*The Forest of White Dreams, eh?*  You think, *Sounds eventful.*

Y/n Pov

As Hawk's mom made her way to the next town, I sat on the front steps of the tavern, my skirt blowing a bit in the wind (picture above). *I wonder what we'll find there...* I thought curiously. I'd only heard of The Forest of White Dreams from folk tales, such as Holy Knights going into the forest looking for criminals, and neither criminal nor Knight leaving the forest on record. *Hmm... maybe we'll find some bodies there!* I thought half excitedly. I've never been able to understand why, but for some reason I have a draw to death that's either happening, or happened. At least it's helped me know where to go and where not to. 

*Strange... now that we're nearer to the forest I can sense magical power, similar to a giants'* I thought, sensing the power getting bigger and bigger the nearer we got.

  *Hm, I wonder when we're gonna find Ban...* I thought as I recalled him. Meliodas went over all the sins with us, but the strange thing was I felt like I had memories of them. All of them, including Meliodas. It was the strangest thing, I felt familiar with Meliodas, like I had met him before. *Mm, strange* I thought, puzzled. *I can suddenly sense a strange magical power, besides the giantess* I started reviewing different magical power types in my head. *Hm.. cmon, cmon brain! Work! What does this power remind me of?!* I thought, starting to get mad at myself, even though I knew that wouldn't help. 

*I got it!* I gasped, *wait imps? Why would there be imps in the forest?* 

I thought quizzically. *wait, are the imps killing people? They don't normally do that, right? But they can't be doing that, I can't sense any death from the forest's direction, nor can I sense any traces of it..*I thought, starting to wobble a little bit from thinking so hard. *What the-?!* I thought as I blacked out, but managing to get to a safe spot of the porch so I didn't fall off.

~Flashback~

(btw this flashback happened before Diane found King)

As I ran quickly away from the cave, a young Diane chased me. "Get back here, Y/n!" She yelled happily, still chasing me. "In your dreams!" I hollered back, my short legs carrying me quickly along the grass, Diane in close pursuit. "I'm gonna get you Y/n!" Diane said from behind me. I just sped up. I turned around and stuck my tongue out at the giantess, then turned back around to keep running. I tripped, landing hard on the ground. Diane gasped in horror and quickly ran over to me, gently picking me up. "Y/n are you ok?!" She asked me, tears starting to form in her eyes.

 I shook my head, being in unbelievable pain. Diane looked down to my arm and her horror grew. 

"Y/n! Y-your arm is broken!" She said, beginning to cry. I tried to look down at my arm, but she wouldn't let me, still crying. She took me back to the cave and set me down on my human-sized bed. "I-I'll be right back, ok Y/n?" Diane asked. I nodded my head. A little while later, Diane came back, carrying a doctor. After that everything is a blur, but I know that doctor fixed my arm.

~Flashback End~

Y/n Pov

I woke up in a bed, a wet cloth on my head and a worried Elizabeth staring down at me. "Y/n are you ok?" Elizabeth asked worriedly. "I'm fine Elizabeth, why are you worrying?" I asked her. "Sir Meliodas found you on the front porch, passed out.." she responded, the worry starting to leave her voice. "I'm fine Elizabeth, I just had a memory, so I passed out I guess," I told her. "A memory?" she asked quizzically, "Of what?" "Of me as a kid, playing with a child Diane and breaking my arm,"

 I replied to her as mild pain shoot through my arm at the thought of it. *I guess this explains why my arm is sore sometimes for no reason...* I thought as I looked out the window. Suddenly, Elizabeth leaned over and gave me a big hug, causing my face to turn red.

 I just sat there, many thoughts going through my head (not gonna state those as I wanna let you guys come up with 'em). As Elizabeth let go and stood back up, I fell against the pillow again, face red as a fire engine. "Oh my, Miss Y/n are you ok?!" Elizabeth asked, confused and clearly worried. "I think you broke her,"

 Meliodas said as he came up behind Elizabeth and started groping her. Elizabeth let out a squeal that bolted me out of my thoughts. I jumped out of bed and punched Meliodas off her into the closet. Meliodas just chuckled, which infuriated me, so, out of rage, I locked him in and took Elizabeth out of the room, still minorly steaming with rage. "Uh, Miss Y/n? Shouldn't we let Sir Meliodas out of the closet?" Elizabeth asked, confused. "Nah, he'll be fine," I answered, "To The Forest of White Dreams!"

Heyy guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, next chapter I will try to remember how it went in the show, then try to base the chapter off of that. There will be more flashbacks for every sin that's found, and I will take requests for flashbacks with sins that we already found, but I'd save that for later in the book when more sins are around. Anyway, that's all for today guys! Have a nice day! ^w^

Word Count: 942