i

Theodora's Point Of View

"You fucking dumbass." I cursed as I grabbed Taehyung by the chin and faced him toward me, his head angled at the floor. "I told you to back off." He didn't reply and kept his eyes to the side, nothing else in this room but me. Mall security had to detain us for a certain amount of time before letting us go. Time out is what I think it is. "This is why you should listen to me." I started to ramble, feeling a little bit guilty at how harsh I was being. "You got beat up because of your temper."

"I wouldn't have touched him if he hadn't touched you." Taehyung mumbled, his words meant to be spoken angrily, but they came out sad. James did grab my ass while he asked for a kiss...

"Hey." I squeezed his cheeks lightly, getting his attention so I could stare at him through his black eye. "Thank you for sticking up for me." I released my grip on his cheeks and kept my hand beneath his chin so I could continue to wipe away the blood from his nose, him holding an ice pack on his now covered, black eye. "No one has ever been there to stick up for me."

"He's done that before?" There was the anger.

"Tae-"

"Where is he-" He pushed my hands away as he stood up, his eyes darting around until he found the door.

"Taehyung!" I shouted, my fists curling up and my nails dug into my palm, tears overflowing my eyes. I turned around and my tears fell, my lip quivering. "Sit...down." He froze, staring at me with those brown eyes of his, gleaming in this dull room. Taking my hand with him, we walked over to where he was sitting before, him taking his seat while I remained standing, our hands still loosely connected. He tugged on them softly, pulling me onto his lap, hugging me tightly. I released a shaky breath, the first comforting hug I've had in a long time.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, his voice vibrating against me. "I won't leave ever again."

Taehyung's Point Of View

"Yeah you were a total badass." Theodora laughed through the phone, concluding our little nostalgia, a huge smile on my face upon seeing hers. "How long ago was that? Two years?"

"Look at us!" I rolled over, my wrists stinging.

"We're 17, practically adults!"

"Hey Tae." Theodora's voice calmed down, no longer laughing. "Your band is debuting soon, isn't it?" My smile faltered, remembering today's practice.

"One two three Taehyung! Not one two and a half!"

"Yeah we are!" I smiled warmly, Theodora nodding a long, her curls bouncing around and falling into her face. Oh how I wish I could brush her hair from her face-
"When?"

"June 13th." I replied by memory, the date burned into my memory. The door to my shared room opened. "H-Hyu-"

"Hey Taehyungie." It was Jin-Hyung. "Dinner is-oh who is this?" He froze behind me, in the camera's view while I still remained laying down. Theodora covered her mouth and awkwardly waved, Jin returning the awkward wave.

"Uh, Theo, this is my Hyung, Jin." I spoke in English for her. Yes, I finally began calling her Theo instead of Theodora, but I still like to tease her with it. "Jin-Hyung," I looked back at him, a polite smile flashing on his lips. "This is my friend I've mentioned before, Theo."

"Ah!" Jin leaned forward with a wide smile, ready to use all of the English he knows. "Taehyung loving speaks! You Theo enormous!"

"Hyung!" I screeched, Theo snorting while I dropped my phone. "You just called her huge (fat)!" I explained in Korean, his face immediately dropping.

"No no no no!" He exclaimed, shaking his head, absolute horror on his face. "Theo...Theo..." Jin snapped his fingers, trying to remember the word before switching to Korean. "What's beautiful?"

"Beautiful." I locked eyes with Theo and I saw the blush crawl onto her face. Jin opened his mouth to say it, but saw what was happening.

"Come out when you're ready." Jin whispered and winked before closing the door, a smile on both of our faces.

"Is he one of your band mates?" Theo smiled once I picked my phone back up again, sighing in relief. I nodded, a soft smile on my face as I stared into her eyes.

If only you were mine...

"Mhm." I hummed and watched as her eyes fluttered closed for a few minutes. "Theo?" Her eyes shot open and darted around before landing one me, on her phone.

"S-sorry." She rubbed her eyes and sat up, looking down and I saw Daegu in her lap. "Someone made me wake up early to talk to him." I knew she was only joking, but I instantly felt guilty.

"Yeah well if someone hadn't told me who wakes up early..." I raised an eyebrow while she rolled her eyes, Daegu licking her neck with kisses.

Dammit I'm jealous of a dog again.

"Well Sleepy Head." I sat up as well, Theo's eyes darting around the screen as I moved. "I have to go for dinner, and you need to go back to bed." Theo snorted and rubbed her eyes again, her sweater paws adding a wonderful touch.

"I can get started on my chores now, Future Boy." Theo stood up and stretched, a yawn easily heard. "Thanks for the concern though."

"Theo, it's like five in the morning for you." I frowned as she smiled, the bags beneath her eyes quite obvious.

"I'll talk to you later Taehyungie. Have a good evening!" She hung up with a smile, a rushed tone to her voice.

I wish she would tell me what's keeping her up late and dragging her from her bed.