Chapter 3

Previously on The Boy in the Park:

"In short, the jungkook passed out from exhaustion after having so many thoughts." 

Jungkook pov.

I got up when I heard my alarm go off and I got a rush of memories from what happened yesterday. I tried my best to put it off for the most part but I just couldn't get his face out of my head. his perfectly symmetrical face especially his eyes. "God, his eyes" I thought. He had eyes as open and honest as any child, warmth, and safety. The boy's eyes were brown but not the kind of shade that's easy to describe. It was almost like they were both brown and amber at the same time, with blue creeping in around the edges as if it were trying to take over. he blinked and the vision of his eyes was momentarily covered by the shield of his eyelashes; naturally long and soft looking - feminine compared to the rest of his well-structured features. By the time the boy's eyes opened again, I could not move. This scene replayed over and over in my head as I tried to get ready for work. I took a shower and his face was there. I put my clothes on, put my cologne on, and grabbed my bag but his face was still there. I tried to eat some soggy cereal and his Fucking face was there. good grief I can't do anything without thinking of his painfully perfect face. it was annoying. I hate him. I don't even know him. whatever, it's time for some boring work at the company I started. I rolled my eyes simultaneously to the comment I mumbled under my breath.Many days had passed whit jungkook still hating this strange boy in the park not once did jungkook question why he hasn't said anything to this strangely quiet person as he still goes outside during his lunch break however today is different. for some reason, he has decided to sit next to him on the bench and eat his lunch he hadn't planned what to say to him but that didn't matter because his body was moving faster than his brain could keep up.Jungkook pov.As I walk through my complex building of my company my mind kind of goes blank as I might be making a horrible mistake. I make it to the bottom floor and order something in a cafe nearby and take it to go sit next to the man in the park. While I walk to the bench slowly everything around me just comes to a stop almost like I'm stopping time. I think it's just the nerves. remember jungkook just be nice that can't go wrong. I finally approach the bench. "ummm-mm.... is there anyone si-siting there..?" god this couldn't get any worse I just stuttered why am I so nervous I am literally just talking to the most beautiful man why should that be a problem. The man slowly looks up from his book and I get the same feeling that I had gotten a few days ago where my face started heating up, everything including the palms of my hand was sweating, and my heart was beating in a pattern that would have doctors concerned. Again he, the man, looked at me with a half-smiling half questioning look and shook his head signaling that no one was sitting in the seat and turned right back to the book in his hands. looking closely I look at the book he was reading it was called "The Power of Words" me being awkward I tried to make conversation."I see you're reading "The Power of Words" by Shin Do Hyun and Yoon Naru" Obviously I was reading the cover because I'm not one for reading maybe I can keep conversation if he turns the book a little left so I can see what the book is about. The boy turned and lit up like the sun with passion and happiness"Really!!! Have you read it it's awesome. it's such a good book!!!!!! it's about public speaking. it introduces eight different stages of improving your speaking skills from basic to advanced!!!! It uses many Western and Eastern classics and thinkers to help the reader speak better!!!!! Amazing right" he suddenly stops and goes blank a few seconds later he responds to himself."I'm so sorry am I being annoying I tend to ramble when people talk to me not many people talk to me so when people do I tend to ramble. wait I already said that sorry." he blushed out of embarrassment and turned to put his head back into the book he had." it's okay and I'm guilty of charge I have never read that book I just looked at the title and author and tried to seem smart" he giggles to himself at the comment I made."it's okay people do it all the time at least your honest about it. What is your name by the way not to be weird" he asks" oh my names Jeon Jeong-guk I work over in the complex building over there I'm the CE-........""Oh so sorry to stop you I have to go I am late for an art class sorry BYE" he yells as he rushingly grabs his stuff and starts running in the other direction. I yell back in response"WAIT I NEVER GOT YOUR NAME" he stops and whips around and yells back "MY NAMES KIM TAEHYUNG IT"S NICE MEET YOU BYE FOR NOW" he finishes and then scrams off bearly holding all his stuff occasionally having to stop because he dropped something. he sure is something of a different kind. I chuckle to myself before heading back to the office.