Author's Note

A/N: Hey guys! Just wanted to give fair warning that this fanfic is going to be LONG. Also, I have a real issue with getting about 20,000 words into a fic and then quitting because I lose motivation or I move on to a new obsession. So PLEASE, leave a comment and a vote so that I know people are actually reading and enjoying this story and that I'm not just sitting here alone... This is my first x Reader, but I would like to let you know that it is written in THIRD PERSON. Usually, I'm a first person kinda gal, but there were just too many viewpoints to cover with this story. And quick question, do you all like x Reader or OC fics more, or does it make a difference at all? Just wondering for the future.

Also, I would like to note that I have changed a few things from the original Attack On Titan universe. Nothing major, just a few side notes. This story basically follows the plot of A Choice With No Regrets, but there will be a few deviations. And the story won't end there. After the end of A Choice With No Regrets, there will be a large time skip ahead to when Levi enters the actual story of Attack On Titan. I would also like to say that I know Hajime Isayama had stated that Levi is 34 years old when AOT takes place, but for this story's purposes I'm going to keep Levi at about 28. Plus, I have changed the story so that Erwin is already the Commander of the Scout Regiment when ACWNR takes place, rather than a captain.

This story takes a few chapters to heat up, so please stick with it. I promise that the writing gets better, too...

LAST THING. I've decided that Levi will not be so abnormally short in this fic. I'm sorry to anyone that enjoys that aspect of his character, but to be honest I just can't picture a character of his intensity being so small... It kinda weirds me out. So, Levi will be standing an average 5'8" or 5'9" in this story. Nothing excessive.

Thanks so much for reading and please reach out to me with your comments or questions! I enjoy them immensely :))

FOR REFERENCE

(Y/N) = Your Name

(E/C) = Eye Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(F/N) = First Name

(L/N) = Last Name 

WARNINGS 

So, I know that I have labeled this fic as M but I just wanted to clarify that M MEANS MATURE. There is DEFINITELY some mature content in this story. I am not only referring to sexual content but also to topics such as abuse and swearing. If you are uncomfortable at any point, please discontinue reading. I will not be offended and I will probably never know, anyway. I don't think that this story will really be the MOST intense but I still like to include a warning ahead of time. Take care of yourselves first! I DO NOT want this fic to be any type of trigger to ANYONE. I write these stories so that maybe someone can enjoy my strange little fantasies along with me and that is all. Stay happy, healthy, and safe. :)