Traveling back to Morioh

"Bye, mama!" You said to your mother in a soft tone. "Do you really wanna go back to Morioh cariño?" Your mother said in a sad and heartbreaking tone. You loved your mother so much and also your father you just couldn't bear the fact of how sad your mother said it. "Mama...I love you and Papa both equally very much you must understand that and I haven't seen him for a long time please understand mama.." your mother rubbed her eyes and looked at your eyes and smiled and replied "Y-your right Cariño..I'm sorry...Just please be back safe ok?!?" Your mother hugged you tightly and shed a tear and you looked at her and smiled.
"Mother I must go now" you replied. She still hugged you "No I like staying like this." She said hugging you. "Um, mama...MAMA-"

Finally, you were in the airplane to Japan. Although you were almost late to your plane (because of your mother not letting you go) You honestly just hoped on having some time of relaxation with your father and meeting your childhood friends again...you thought to yourself *It's been a while I hope they didn't forget me...*

You finally made it to Japan! You waited at the airport for your father to pick you up. "Y/N!" You looked up to see it was your father. You waved at him and hugged your father. "How are you, my beautiful baby!" Your father said in Japanese you smiled and replied (in Japanese of course) "I'm fine Papa! How about you?" You said happily. He chuckled and said " I'm quite alright my sweetie! Would you like me to carry your suitcase?" You looked at your heavy suitcase and remembered what you had in there mostly...it's was mostly full of...manga... "Umm I'm fine I can carry it!" You said to reassure your father. "Alright then! Let's head to the car then!" As you walked with your father you looked at the beautiful looking car...*THAT'T MY DADS CAR?!* you thought to yourself. You got in the gorgeous car and placed your suitcase beside you. You suddenly felt your eyes get heavy and to slowly...slowly...close. "Y/N? Y/N were here!" "H-huh?" You replied tiredly. He smiled and said "Hehe you must be really tired from that airplane trip honey! Why don't we let you rest a bit ok?" You nodded your head and walked with your father to his house. He opened his door and showed you to your room. It was a really big room it also had a pretty big view to see the shiny bright moon. It looked like "just heaven" all over the sky. You couldn't believe you were going to stay here! "Wow, this looks amazing!!" You turned around to look at your father he smiled at you and said "I'm glad you like sweetie!" You sprung up from the air and plopped down to your gorgeous bed. Your eyes felt super heavy and tired so you decide to take a little nap.... "If you need anything call me alright?" Your father said in a whisper "alright.." you said tiredly....
You heard birds singing and the sun shining on you, although it surprised you that you slept for a long time you really needed it. Spain to Japan takes awhile to travel to...You stood up and slowly walk to the door as you opened the door you already saw your father holding breakfast for you. It surprised you that he basically wanted to give you breakfast in bed. Y/N doesn't really know that much about Japanese culture but she at least wanted to try to! "Aww thank you so much father!" You said happily. he nodded and smiled at your response. You were so hungry that you almost started drooling at the food as soon as you were going to stuff the food in your face your father said "Oh um Y/N Is it fine if I let you say home while I go to work? You can explore the town if you want?" You nodded and said "Mhm I can do that it would be fine to look back at the memories I had in Morioh!" You said slowly putting your food in your mouth "Alright then take care Y/N please be safe alright bye!" You dad said while closing the door to the house.
As you were done with your food you decided to put some clothes you usually liked putting on pop colored colors so you wore a lot of bright colors! As you opened your door your eyes caught the sight of 2 men and a small boy. Although the 2 men had high school uniform you thought they looked a little to grown as for the small boy he didn't seem like he was supposed to be with them but you shrugged it of and proceeded to walk passed by them you really didn't wanna make a conversation with people you didn't know (Confidence? We don't know her 👀)
"Um excuse me miss?" You stopped walking and nervously looked the other way...

To be continued on Art is a Form of love...—>

Hello it's me the creator! I hope you like it I know it's a little slow and short but I promise I will write more with you and Rohan ;)) (also I am so sorry about my grammar I really do try I honestly just wanna have fun with this! I promise to make the a fun experience for ya tho!✨💕) 927 words