Chapter 1

I drove my way to the ticketing office from the cemetery. I was planning on getting one ticket to a flight going to the Philippines. I asked permission to my family already and they agreed, telling me that it's about time that I recover from the pain of losing my best friend.

My name is Harry Styles. My best friend and I had been inseparable since Elementary. One upon a time, I was bullied by a bunch of guys. But my best friend came and defended me. Since then, we were partners in almost everything in life. Living the most of life especially during high school.

Then college came.

He was diagnosed with cancer that time. But we faced it together. I never abandoned him. I was always there for him. Even until the day he said goodbye.

When he said goodbye, our plan of going to the Philippines was long forgotten. Until now that I decided to do it for him.

After going to the ticketing office, I went home, only to find mom cooking cookies in the kitchen.

"Hi dear." She smiled, turning to me.

"Hey mom." I smiled as I sat at the chair and placed my camera beside me on the kitchen table. She then placed a plate of cookies and poured us a cup of tea.

"Did you get a ticket?"

I nodded, "You sure you don't want to come mom? I can go back-"

"Harry, do this for you. I know he means a lot to you. Same as how he means to me. I want you to fulfill the promise. I want you to have new plans Harry. And find it."

"The what?"

"Your fate. Your plans. Your own truth."

"But how about you? I really want you to come with me."

"I'm happy here where I'm supposed to be. You deserve this Harry. You deserve to go somewhere. Maybe find a girlfriend there. Take pictures with your camera. Use your photography skills to farther levels. Enjoy, live, celebrate, eat a lot."

I smiled and sighed. I'm going to the Philippines.

I wonder what's in store there for me.

"When are you leaving?" My thoughts snapped when mom asked me.

"2 weeks from now."

"I want you to be happy when you go there Harry." She said as she started eating.

I smiled and nodded, then started eating as well.