Chapter 33

Our lips collided in a brilliant, blinding frenzy. Zac's hands lifted to hold both sides of my face, almost possessively, as his thumbs dug into my cheeks. His mouth strained and softened against mine. Invasive pressure that led to sweet, melting surrender. He kissed me back with a fierceness that caught me by surprise. The intensity left me lightheaded.

I winced as I felt the scrape of his teeth along my lower lip. He soothed me shortly after with the gentle caress of his tongue. As our kisses deepened, the metal piercing on his tongue continually grazed the insides of my mouth in the most intimate ways. Again and again, my heart slammed against my chest as though it was trying to break free. It was too much. It wasn't enough.

Groaning softly, Zac's hands trailed down my shoulders. He enfolded me in his arms. Our bodies entwined as I moved closer, half-straddling his lap. He used the weight of his body to lean into me, and together we tumbled onto the mattress. He immediately rolled over me, caging my body under his broad shoulders. We were still fully clothed, but my legs instinctively parted as he settled between them. We kissed some more, and suddenly I felt a hardness of a different sort straining against my inner thigh. I gasped involuntarily. Zac opened his eyes to look at me. Desire burned in his golden eyes. The corner of his mouth tilted up.

Ever so slowly, he thrust his hips forward and drove his sizable erection into the softness between my thighs. There was a question on his face as one of his hands traveled up my waist towards my chest. It settled over my breast. His touch was featherlight.

"Is this... okay?" Zac inquired with uncertainty.

I nodded shyly. "K-keep your pants on, but... you can touch."

"Pants stay on," he mouthed obediently.

My fingers skirted up to the collar of my white uniformed dress shirt, fumbling with the first three buttons as I undid them one at a time. I had never felt clumsier. My top opened to reveal the full, deep V of my cleavage. I reached for Zac's hand and guided it beneath the flap of my loosened shirt. His hand found the warm swell of my breast. He squeezed gently. My skin prickled under his touch.

"Holy shit," he cursed softly.

"What's wrong?" I propped myself up on my elbows, feeling alarmed.

Grinning like a kid on Christmas morning, Zac pushed me back down and breathed in awe, "Nothing. Everything is perfect. You're perfect. I just can't believe this is happening right now, like, I'm actually touching Caterina Donati's boobs. Do you have any idea how many times I've dreamed about this moment?"

I relaxed and eyed him with amusement. "I dunno. You kinda sound like a perv."

"Oh, you have no idea," he declared roguishly, giving my breast another playful tug, "I feel like such a fucking badass. Thank you for making my dreams come true, babygirl."

Laughter bubbled out of me as I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a peck on the lips.

"You're such a loser," I teased. "Or am I the loser now for letting you perv all over me?"

"I'm not gonna perv all over you," Zac muttered as his hands started massaging my breasts in earnest. He looked distracted. "I just wanna make you feel good. Let me know how I'm doing, okay?"

He bent down to kiss my neck, sucking hard enough to leave a hickey. His head moved lower as he trailed kisses all over my collarbone and over the curves of my breasts. A thumb dipped inside my bra. He circled my nipple in a very pleasing way until the peak hardened into a small pebble. I moaned.

Zac froze and asked anxiously, "Are you okay? Am I being too rough?"

"No, you're doing fine," I assured him in breathless tones. "It feels good. Really good."