Slay 6

Tanjiro drags himself to the gate. He looks like what he was before he got turned, except he is now looking like he is in pain. Panting. A guard comes over, Tanjiro faints and falls on to the guard's embrace. "It's Tanjiro! Bring him to the medic now!" One of the guards ordered. A moment later, the unconscious Tanjiro sleeps. A doctor enters and check him out. He exits moments after. Zenitsu and Inosuke along with Nezuko reached the medic room after hearing the news.

"We found him walking towards the gate. He fainted in front of us." One of the guards recounts. Giyu listened to it, he process through what the guard have said. He goes to Tanjiro's room. Slightly opening the door to see the sleeping Tanjiro..

"He suffered from four broken ribs, there are also multiple wounds that are dried up over time. Suggesting he was tortured. With some medicine,  it will help with the healing." The doctor said before leaving. "It good that he is back." Nezuko said. "Yes, at least we know he is alive." Zenitsu adds on. While Inosuke is there rambling saying "Something is not right! Why would Muzan let him go alive!"

A day gone by, it's evening. Tanjiro open his eyes. He sits up only to have a blade in front of him. "Who are you?" Giyu asked. Tanjiro turns to Giyu and looks away as he says "I know you will not trust me..."

Two days ago, after his transformation, Muzan left..As Tanjiro heads back to his own room, his conscience started to talk to him. "You! You can't be doing this! You are not a demon! Muzan is controlling you! Get out of it!" Tanjiro hold his chest as it hurts him badly. "Go away! I don't need you in my life anymore!" He yelled. Only to have his conscience coming back to say "Then I will pull myself out of you. Even if it meant, killing you." His hands starts to tremble, Tanjiro not being to control himself, he drive his own hands into his chest.

"No!"

The hand starts to pull and it pulls out a beaten young Tanjiro. He flops to the ground, panting. "I can't believe, Muzan did this to me..." Tanjiro weakly stands up and gather his remaining strength, he turns to see the dead demon Tanjiro, before getting out of the place...

"That's how I managed to escaped." Tanjirou said to Giyu. Giyu reads Tanjiro's mind, indeed all he can trace is his pureness. It's really him...

The next morning, Nezuko made some food for Tanjiro. Tanjiro takes a bite, he smiles and says "It has been so long! Thank you Nezuko!" He continues to munch down the food. Nezuko smiles, "Nezuko's eyes...half demon, half human...poor Nezuko..it seems she will always be stuck in that state." Tanjiro said to himself. He grabs Nezuko's hand. "I am sorry Nezuko, I didn't managed to protect you...If I did, you wouldn't have to live with that demon eye.." Tanjiro said apologetically. As he is eating, Hinaki comes forward.

"Tanjiro Kamado. Our leader would like to chat with you. Please go to his living quarters any time you may." Hinaki said, before leaving. Tanjiro gives a questionable look....After he is done with his meal, Nezuko feeds Tanjiro the medicine. They went and take a walk around the premise. "This is a first for me to be walking around in this compound..."Tanjiro said as Nezuko soon reply "Ever since you disappeared, they accepted us and we were asked to stay in the quarters for protection."

Tanjiro nods, he looks at the sky and he realises that he had forgotten about the chat. He excuse himself from Nezuko and heads to the living quarters of Kagaya.

Later...

Tanjiro enters Kagaya's living quarters. Tanjiro looks around awing at the design. "I have heard that your injuries resulted in 4 broken ribs?" Kagaya asked. "Yes, my lord. I am better now thanks to the medications, that I was given." Tanjiro humbly said. Kagaya look the other way, he takes a moment before he says "It's interesting how no one is able to trace your deceit. Tanjiro." Tanjiro blinks a couple of times, not know what Kagaya is saying.

"Sir, I don't-"

Kagaya turns to Tanjiro who is partially frightened. He says "No one, even Giyu, could noticed that the doctor is under an illusion demon art. Despite me not having too much of a sight left, I could still feel the presence of the arts surrounding the doctor. No one is capable to do that except for a demon. You were in the room together with him, don't you?"

"Are you blaming me? How could I done such a thing to the doctor? I don't remember seeing the doctor at all." Tanjiro said. "As he is looking around your body, you grab his throat and gave him the illusion, so that he can cover up the lies for you." Kagaya said. Tanjiro shakes his head and says "You don't understand! The pain that I have to go through! Those moments being able to runaway. How dare you! You lying sack of shit!" Kagaya kept quiet as Tanjiro grits his teeth with anger.

"Show yourself."
"I have nothing to hide!"

Nezuko and Zenitsu hides at a corner outside of the living quarters and watch the entire thing unfolds. "I don't believe that Tanjiro is a bad guy. No. He has not been turned!" Nezuko said. Zenitsu replies "Whatever it is...I can't hear anything. There isn't any heavy footsteps. Which is odd, he is covering it up...Tanjiro.."

*running* *screaming* Giyu swings his blade on Tanjiro, he dodge it. "What happened to all of you?!" Tanjiro yelled to which Giyu replies "I knew something was up from the beginning. The real Tanjiro doesn't say those kinds of words!" Tanjiro jumps out of the living quarters, he lands on the ground with a squatting position, several guards are surrounding him. "Why are you doing this to me?" Tanjiro yelled. Kagaya comes out and says "Because you are a demon. We don't welcome demons." Tanjiro hears it. He stands up and looks at Kagaya. The night falls...

*grins* "Ha..Ha....Rrrrr...You asshole!"

(!) Nezuko grabs the tree branches.

"Oni-chan...No...."