CHAPTER 6

"Lets go ellie.." Wayne huffs at me. I've been asleep for..i don't know how long. It looks as if it's afternoon though.

                   I look down at the kittens sleeping on me and smile. Just look at them.. peacefully sleeping on my lap, i giggle and began to grab them and place them all beside me so i would stand. I stand up and look over to wayne "what are we going to do today darling?" I look at him pressing my lips together.

                     "Well i don't know kid, what do you usually do when your dead?" Wayne got his eyes straight while bobbing his head a bit and he looks to me. I glare at him and smile

                    "Well let's see..there's not much i can do.." I look over to wayne "have you been around town?~" i smile and began to giggle.

                     Wayne looks over to me and shakes his head "i haven't.." He sighs. I smile and nod "I'll take you around honey~" i began to float around town, stopping by certain places I've been to and telling him my stories of when i was alive and when I've been to these places. We then stop by a pet store and look at the puppies barking at me from inside the building because i think im giving off paranormal energy.. I smile at the puppies and their breath fogs up little spots on the glass and they press their paws against the glass and began to scratch it. Wayne looks angry at the puppies a bit

                  I really don't think wayne is an animal person like me..he gets angry when i put him anywhere near cats or dogs or any animal in fact. I feel kinda bad for him..

                 I float away then look up at a big bridge and i giggle and began to float really fast to it. "Kid where are we going??" Wayne looks over to me.

                 "Somewhere.." I say as my feet land on the ground softly and i began to walk to the very top of the bridge, and i floated at times to get to high surfaces. I then finally get to the top.

               "Beautiful isn't it?.." I smile and look over to wayne. He was taking in the view and smiles a bit "yeah..its nice..how did you find this place?" He looks over to me.

               I smile softly then frown and look down "i almost committed suicide on this bridge before..i don't know this kid was bulling me really bad i decided that if i die everything will go away.." I look over to wayne again and smile "but..im dead now so..i cant really talk about it now can i hun?" I giggle.

                          Wayne nods and we watch the sunset together.