My bot ate my tablet!

"Ok......who ate my pizza and who has my tablet?!" I said. my bots didn't answer. I walked up to Jordan and he turn around to me.

"Ok spill it!" I said. i want my pizza back! And my tablet!

"I can't tell u if im in bot mode." Jordan replied.

"Fine! Human mode! Now tell me!" i commanded. Jordan loosen up, jordan just smiled and looked at me.

"Jordan!.." I said

"Wat was the question again?" He Asked me. oh so ur going to play that way! Huh! I notice Jordan kept looking towards Isaac.

"Oh...Isaac... Human mode! Do u have my tablet?" I asked Isaac loosened up and slowly turned to me.

".......Um....hi Kaela..."

"Um...hi kaela! Where's my tablet!"

"Um.....what tablet?"

"U know my tablet!"

"Wat does it look like?"

"......Isaac don't play dumb with me! Where is it! Do u have it?"

"Well......is this it?" Isaac said taking the tablet out of his back.

"Yes now give it i need to fix it!"

"No! Not until u get us more pizza!" Isaac protested. Bethany, Jordan, Cierra and Isaac stood around me boxing me in.

"Yah more pizza!" Bethany said

"Pizza!!!" Jordan said in his nuka cola voice.

"Yummy, yummy pizza!" Cierra sung. I laughed.

"What! No i barely had any my self! And i need the tablet to do u test!" I said.

"Well...then we ain't giving u the tablet until u give us pizza!" Isaac said smirking i tried to grab it but he threw it to Jordan. I ran to Jordan he threw it to Bethany who threw it to Cierra who threw it back to Isaac.

"Gosh dang it!! Isaac! Give me the tablet! Or i will make u deactivate!" I threatened.

"U'll never catch me copper!!" He said as he turned to a cube and rolled away really fast. I ran after him, me and him did circle around my room. Suddenly he stopped made some beeping noise, Turned human, gave the tablet to Jordan, then they both turned to cubes and rolled away! I turned to Bethany and Cierra they also turned to bots and rolled around. great now I don't know who is who! They all look the same in cube mode! Gosh dang it!! So right now I'm chasing the bots around! I'm started to feel sick of running so i stopped.I dove on top of one of the bots they started to drag me around it was quite fun actually!

"Ok! Ok! Fine u win! I'll do it!...." I said as i did the bot stopped.the bot that i was on top of transformed into there human form apparently it jordan. when he transformed i end up being on his back.

"Really?" They all asked.

"Yes!" I said. went to my telecom and order some pizza. " orderbot.... a large box of pizza!" I said.

"Yay!! Pizza!!!" They all said.

"Ok...ok..now where's my tablet?" I asked.

"Oh...yah! One sec!" Jordan said. Jordan began to burp...a lot! Suddenly he turn around,his back was face me, i heard a weird noise. then he turned around with my tablet in his hand!
"Here u go!" He said

"Did u..?"

"Did i wat?"

"U ate my tablet didn't u!"

"Maybe.....?"

"Ok....this is officially the weirdest day i ever had!" I said my bots just laughed as I held my tablet with one finger and put it my desk and turned it on! Everything works! My apps, my music, and even all my data was still there! The tablet it was completely fixed!

Sorry for such a weird chapter