Bertha

"Are you sure this is the right bus?" I ask my brother Eben. We're looking at the bus that's in front of us. Every ones rushing around packing things and making sure everything is ready. But all I see is this magnificent bus. "I think this magnificent thing needs a name."
"Only you would call a bus magnificent." Eben says shaking his head but smiling at what I said.
"Bertha !" I say. It's a perfect name.
"Are you naming our bus?" a voice says from behind her. I turn and face the culprit who dares question her name. "I'm kidding I love the name. I'm Corbyn by the way. " he holds his hand out to shake. In his other hand he is holding a shoe, glasses two miss matched socks, and his phone.
"Amorette." I say shaking his hand.
"This is my sister." Eben says putting his arm over my shoulder. I'm here because I'm going with my brother on tour.
"He has talked a lot about you." Corbyn say referring to my brother. "A lot of warnings like never touch your stuffed bear."
"Wow ya he really did tell people about me. I'm glad I dont have to hurt anyone because they already know nothing to touch it. "
My grandma gave me the bear, I take it every where with me.
"Nice shoe." I point to the single shoe in his hand.
"It's lonely." he says.
"Aww here." I pull off one of my lovely worn out red vans.
"Yay now it's not lonely! I think we're going to be best friends."
"To bad I can't help the lonely socks."
"They will try to be together. There a little different but they will make it work." the socks did not match at all but that was quite poetic.
"Good heavens keep both shoes on your feet." Eben says focusing back on us, and grabbing the shoe and giving it back.
"What a buzz kill." I stage whisper to Corbyn. "He sounds like a old man."
"Haha he will fit right in with Jonah he's a grandpa." Corbyn says back. "Come on I'll show you to the others and give you a tour of Bertha." he sticks his elbow for me to take I do and we skip off.
"Hey no touching." Eben yells after us.
"See what I have to live with." I say.
"Your about to live with 5 more boys I hope your ready." Corbyn says laughing.
"Is it to late to jump on a different celebrity bus?"
"That's a good idea let's both do it."
We laugh and go inside theres a lot of stuff every where. Not everything's ready for is to go yet. I trip over something and land on my face.
"Ouch!" the thing I tripped on said. Turns out a boy was crawling on the floor.
"Zach what are you doing?" a boy says popping his head out of a bunk.
"I'm looking for my sock." The boy I assume is Zach said.
"This one?" Corbyn asks dangling one of the socks he was caring.
"Yep thanks!" Zach says getting up and taking the sock. "Im sorry I tripped you." He helps me up.
"You tripped some one!?" The person from the bunk jumps out of it, no he more like flew out of the bunk. "Hi beautiful I'm Daniel."
"Hi I'm Amorette" I say.
"That's a nice name but beautiful suits you better." Zack says winking. These boys are play flirting with me. This is going to be a amazing trip.
"Aww thanks babe." I say winking back.
"Hear that boys."
"Shut your hole Zach no ones dating my sister." Eben says walking in.
"Besides your the baby of us all there's no way your getting a girl." Daniel says. "Expeshaly not this one."
He's not going to get a girlfriend because he split up the lovely socks they were going to have a great life together, defying the norms. Because there love is so strong.
"We're leaving in 5!" A guy outside yells.
"Better give me that tour fast." I say. "I want to read when we start moving."
"A fellow reader?" Another boy says interning the bus. Goodness gracious where are these boys coming from. They keep appearing out of nowhere.
"Hi-" I say getting cut off by Corbyn.
"Come on you want to read don't you? You will have time to meet everyone later." he says guiding me by my shoulders. He shows me around and Bertha is even more amazing then I thought she would be. Another boy comes in then the door closes. Will it never end? Is there a portal for these boys they're everywhere. Not that I'm complaining, I love this.
"Come on." My brother says I go with him to where couches are. Theres another boy sitting on the couch reading a book. How is this possible! Oh wait that's the boy from earlyier. "No talking to anyone tell I can tell everyone the rules for being around you." I nod. My brother has always been over protective of me. He onese tryed to attack a sacrow because it looked like a boy talking to me. He will never live that down.
I start reading my book. My brother is messing around on his phone. After a few minutes I look above my book looking at the other book boy. He's looking at me. I carfully write hi on my book mark. It's a old receipt. I carfully throw it over the two books. I had to be quiet so my brother doesn't notice. He looks at me questioning then looks at the receipt. He writes something down and throws it back. I usually don't let things interrupt my reading but I made a exception.
Hi im Jonah
I write back. I'm Amorette how is your book?
It's amazing I love Harry Potter
I've never read it
I've read it a million times. What are you reading?
Reign Of Shadows I've read it a million times to
We should switch books?
I smile at him and hand him my book along with my note, If you bend a page I'll kill you. I hope you enjoy and we totally should talk about the books.
He hands me his book. Then a few minutes later he hands back the receipt.
We will have our own little book club.
I smile at what he said. There's  no more room on my receipt so I start reading the new book. Don't judge me for using a receipt as a book mark it's acsesable, helps the environment (probably doesn't), and anything can be used as a book mark. I once try to make my brother hold my book so I could find a book mark, he closed the book. Legend says later that day his phone took a little tumble. I don't know how though.

Today's question.
What do you use as a book mark?