The bathroom game

I'm sitting in the front seat area by the driver reading. A receipt is thrown at me. It's the receipt for food from yesterday. It's from Jonah.

Hey

Ready to have our first book club meeting?

When he reads what I wrote he nods. Then we wait, after a little while my brother got up and left to go to the bathroom. Jonah practically leaped over to where my brother was sitting earlier.

"What do you think of the book?" I whisper.

"It's amazing! You were right. The world is so brutal." He whispers back.

"Ya but they're both so strong."

"I love how they both struggle with the past before the eclipse."

"Ya and they're not plain good or evil."

"Look at this quote." He flips the pages, the book is close to his face "ouch!" he holds his nose.

"What in the world did you do?"

"I got a papercut on my nose."

"You know when they say keep your nose in your book they don't mean it so literal."

"It hurts."

"Boop" I Boop his nose.

We keep talking about both books. When Eben came back he glared at Jonah then sat in Jonah's old seat.

After talking for a while and some notes on the receipt. Jonah got up to go to the bathroom. As soon as he left the seat Daniel jumped in. What is the deal with boys going to the bathroom and switching seats. What is this, the bathroom game?

"Do you do a lot of dance?" Daniel asks.

"I've done a lot of classes and I teach myself a lot." I say. I put my book down I take out my phone and show him some videos of me dancing in the past.

"Wow these are really good."

"No look how offbeat I was."

"It looks perfect to me. You look perfect."

"Oh my goodness Danie, Sabrina Carpenter just uploaded something to YouTube." Zach says looking at his phone.

"What!?" Daniel jumps out of the seat and runs to look at Zach's phone. Zach tries to run to the seat but Jack beats him there.

"That's unfair!" Zach complains.

"Maybe if you would have stayed in school longer it would have taught you to be faster." Jack says.

This is like the hunger games. But with a different name.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the bathroom games!! The game in which 6 boys fight to sit next to me.

Our competitors Jonah, Zach, Jack, Daniel, Corbyn, and Eben. Eben and Jonah lost their spot because they had to go to the bathroom. Danie was tricked into getting up. Zach tried to get the spot but Jack was too fast.

"I have a killer bruise from the skateboarding incident." Jack says.

"No way me to." We laugh. "Do you skateboard a lot?"

"Yes I do."

"You looked like you knew everything about skateboarding."

"I do know a lot but clearly not enough to stop me from stupidly going down the hall."

"I guess were both really dumb."

O no my show host voice is back some things about to go down.

Zach wants the seat he walks up to Jack and sits on his lap.

They both look completely comfortable. I laugh while taking a picture.

"No without me." Corbyn says coming over.

"The more the merrier." Zach says.

"No you fat buts are too heavy. I think I've become a pancake." Jack complains as Corbyn sits on them making Jack's voice sound strained.

"Don't mind if I do." Daniel says joining.

"You have to have the hole group Jonah get over here." I say. Jonah joins and I take pictures. Then the driver hits the brakes and they all go flying. There's limbs everywhere. They all grunt and groan trying to get up and I just laugh. Eben struts over and takes the seat.

After the tower of boys falls Eben takes the seat. He is the official winner!