{REQUEST} Roger x OC - #1

(Requested by chicleboy, oc belongs to LynoleyTpayne)
(I've given her a human appearance, similar to her original and I've made her a kid)

OC name: Audrey
Species: Human
Age: 11
Intelligence: 8/10
Hobbies: dancing and playing tennis, is really good at both.
Crushes: none, currently. Even though she might have one by the end of this..
Softy or menace: in-between.
Amount of friends: 6.

Audrey's POV

Today was the first day of summer, and was a good one too. The summer holidays were nearly here and I could relax all day and do nothing.

I wasn't sure where we were going for holiday yet, but I hope it was somewhere hot. We might even have a staycation if the weather stays like this.

Why couldn't school close now? I don't know.

Anyway, I wasn't currently sat in the garden, the sun on my body whilst playing tennis. I was getting ready for god damn school.

And knowing Mrs. Creecher, she would probably go on about some viking and a cursed diamond like she did last term.

It was an odd coincidence that we actually ended up bumping into the diamond and Mr. Har Har almost left Beanotown.

The god damn Mayor. I kinda wish he kept the diamond now..

I was walking up to school when I saw Dennis, Minnie and Roger.

Those three had been friends for as long as I can remember, and I kinda wish I was part of their 'gang'

Dennis has Rubi, JJ and Pie Face too. But it seemed like he hung out with Minnie and Roger more often around school times.

Minnie had Francis.
Roger had Dave.

I wanted to walk up to the three and see how they were doing, as they didn't see me as a softy.

Roger gave me a nickname: Bean. Why? Because I was one of the shortest people in class.

Minnie sometimes called me that too. Rarely, though.

On my way up I saw Dennis nudging Roger lightly in the arm and he said something along the lines of "the love of your life is coming!" Minnie laughed, and Roger nudged Dennis back really hard.

"Stop it!" He said.

I blushed. Did he like me? Or was Dennis shipping us two? Minnie as well?

I wanted to walk up to the three, but decided not too.

*after class*

I was outside and yet again, Minnie, Roger and Dennis were hanging out.

I was staring at them long at hard trying too guess what they were talking about. Minnie laughed quite a couple times, and Roger smiled.

Suddenly, Soppy Susan came and pushed me out of the way. She wasn't a bully, why did she do that? She knows I'm stronger than her.

"Susan, what the hell?" I yelled. "Back away, Audrey!" She yelled back.

I followed her, and I was ready to punch her. But I saw she was heading towards 'the three.'

D, M and R.

Minnie gave her a disgusted look and took her catapult out. "God damn it." I heard Roger say.

Susan put her arm on the wall. "Well." She said.
"Stop tryin' to be cool, Susan." Minnie exclaimed, getting ready to fire a tomato at her.
  "Fire a tomato at me if you want, but you don't want to get it on Roger. Audrey might get upset." She winked.

I blushed really hard. She knew I was there. Roger blushed too. Dennis tried not to laugh.

Minnie put down her catapult. "Hmm, you're right." She said. I blushed even more.
  "Are you just trying to humiliate me?" Roger asked. Dennis laughed.
  "Yes." Minnie said. Firing the tomato at Susan. She moved out of the way and hit the wall I was hiding behind.

Luckily it didn't hit me.
"Frick." I heard Minnie curse, as she went up and kicked Susan. She squealed a bit. "I'm going to tell Mrs. Creecher!" She yelled, jumping off.

"Did you tell her?" Roger asked mad.
  "Nah. I think she's been snooping around our conversations, being her nosy self." Minnie theorised.

Wait. He did had a crush on me. Also I was being nosy. I should probably leave.

*in class*

Minnie has gotten herself detention. She wasn't bothered, and neither was anyone else. Susan was looking smug.

I thought that was Walter's job.

I laughed a bit at my own joke.

"Care to share what's so funny with the whole class?" Mrs. Creecher asked me.
"Nah. I just got reminded of something." I said.

The old women turned her back on me and began writing on the board 'team tactics'.

"Today, we're going to learn about team tactics. I'm going to put you in a pair of two and I want you two to complete the activities together.

No cheating, can't do it all yourself, can't let the other person do it. You have to win together, fair and square.

Dennis put his hand up. "Yes, Dennis?"
"What's the prize at the end for the winning team?"

"Ugh... that's all you care about..." Mrs. Creecher moaned. It's true, though.

"3 bars of chocolate for you each."

Almost everyone cheered, including me.

"Then a trip to the dentist.." Creecher muttered.

(Part 2 coming soon uwu)