{REQUEST} Roger x Minnie

Requested by JadeIsACuteName

(I gotta be honest with myself here but it's obvious they have some kind of relationship-)

Dennis' POV (YES DENNIS, YOU READ THAT CORRECT-)

Ever since I last went to Minnie's house, she's been acting strange when I asked if she liked someone. I know for a fact it's not me, and can't be me, since we're related-

But I reaaaaaaaaaaaally want to find out who she likes. It's best to humiliate her-

I've tried coming up with a few guesses, my first one being obviously Roger. There are some other people I've guessed too, but none of them really seem to fit in that well.

Today I'm gonna ask Roger is he likes someone and see what his reaction is.

All I gotta do is find him.

I walked into the park, Gnasher close to me, and looked around. Minnie tended to humiliate me and Roger a lot, which is why I'm SO desperate to get her back.

I was deep in thought (which was rare for me) when Gnasher started barking randomly. "Gnash, gnash!"
"What's up buddy?"

He continued the bark whilst (somehow) pointing at a bush. "Gnasher can you quit joking around, this is my chance to-"

He tripped me up, causing me to fly into the bush with my head just peaking out the other side.

"Gnasher! Don't do that agai-"

I saw it. I saw them. Playing.

Minnie and Roger were playing football together. I was shocked, really. Usually Roger would tell me to come along and play with them, but he didn't..?

This was amazing! More evidence to humiliate Minnie with. Maybe even Roger too..?

I pulled my body back through the bush. "Gnasher you're a genius! Thanks again, buddy." I said. He just gave me one of those 'What would you do without me?' Looks.

Minnie's POV

Yessss another goal! I'm so good at this. Or it's because Roger's bad, I don't know.. anyhoo I won.

"3-1, I won!"
"Yeah, like I didn't notice."

I loved annoying Roger, his embarrassed face was hilarious to look at. Honestly it was kind of cute too.

Ugh! I don't like that word. It's really softy-like, but I don't know what else to use. Or maybe I shouldn't use it at all-

"Ha, embarrassed again? It's hilarious when you are," I teased.
"Shut up-"

I could see a tiny smile crawl on his face. It was like he enjoyed being embarrassed, as long as it wasn't publicly.

Speaking of which, we decided not to invite Dennis along. I can't leave him and Roger alone together because I'm worried he's gonna tell my secret.

I've had this little 'crush' on Roger for a while now. I have absolutely no idea if he likes me back or not, but I'm not risking on telling him.

My parents somehow know, and I'm really annoyed by that fact, because my god damn dad constantly teases me about it.

3rd person POV

Dennis was still staring through the bush. He was amazed at what he was seeing. He was kinda mad they didn't invite him along, but he had a chance to spy on the two 'love birds.'

It was all going good until Gnasher saw a cat and started barking.
"GNASH!"
"Gnasher what the hell? Shush!"
"GNASH!"

In an attempt to hush the dog, Dennis put his hands over Gnasher's mouth, which we all know is something you shouldn't do.

Meanwhile, Roger and Minnie heard it all.

"Is that Gnasher?-" Minnie asked.
"I mean is there another dog that barks like that?"

Meanwhile Gnasher had (lightly) bitten Dennis in order to get him off, causing the poor boy to stumble out of the bush. Gnasher went off to chase the cat.

"Ow, Gnasher what the hell-"

It took Dennis a whole second to realise where he was. He looked around and saw Minnie and Roger standing there, flustered.

"Oh, hey guys!! Heh- how are you?"

"Were you... watching us?" Roger asked.
"What noooo! Just taking Gnasher for a walk-"

Minnie was triggered. "YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS-"
Dennis flinched a bit at her sudden reaction.

"Wait.. so you do like him?"

Minnie paused.

"You didn't invite me along-" He was interrupted by a smack on the face.
"YOU KNEW ALREADY DIDN'T YOU?!!"
"What, no-"

"Sheesh, Min. Calm down-" Roger said. "I already knew."
"H..how??" She moved away from Dennis.

"I could tell, it was obvious since you didn't want me and Dennis hanging out alone, and you didn't want him to come along either," He explained.
"Wait.. that was obvious?"
"Well duh."

She was surprised. "You.. don't mind?"
"No. Honestly I like you too-"

Dennis couldn't help but smile. His two closest friends (disregarding Gnasher) liked each other.

(I just finished that, and got reminded of something-

In a beano issue Minnie and Roger went to the movies together and Roger chose a really girly movie 😂😂

It was a Bananaman comic- 🤣

Anyway bai, keep those requests coming!)