two

Myoui Mina, a hopeless girl who lost her eyesight at the same time she lost her dreams.

Mina together with her cousin Momo, they manages a flower shop.

The doctor said Mina's only suffering a temporary blindness but its been a month

Mina is a different person when she’s home, she’s cold and unapproachable but when it comes to strangers she’s a different person. Well, being fake nice to a stranger is just easy.

“oh Mina you’re back! I cooked you some-“

“Thank you but I want to rest” Mina said then she slowly feel her way upstairs to her bed. “much better if I’ll rest forever” Mina said then she proceeded upstairs. Momo is worried but at the same time she’s used to Mina’s coldness.

Mina slept for like 17 hours and Momo was really worried because she taught Mina won’t wake up-

“Yes, I was a bit upset I woke up today.” Mina says as she took a sip of her coffee made by Momo. “did you put something in here? Hopefully yes”

“Mina… when will you ever stop being so emo?”

“Like maybe never-“

“MINA! MINA! MINA! TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!!” their friend Nayeon rushed inside their house while holding a phone.

Mina just stayed silent, Momo elbowed Nayeon.

“oh I-m sorry!- well uhmm Momo take a look at this!” Nayeon said then she showed her phone to Momo.

”ugh is that Kim the-best-vlogger Dahyun? damn it I know her!” Momo laughs, Mina felt something when she heard the name. “you watch her vlogs??”

“yes I watch her vlogs but bitch LOOK AT HER LATEST VLOG THAT WAS POSTED LAST NIGHT!!” Nayeon flaps. “she has a nice title this time though ‘I met a girl and guess what? I’m inlove’ cute”

When Momo saw the thumbnail she screamed like a bitch and starts to jump like she’s skipping rope, Mina wished she know what’s happening.

“OMG MINA YOU WERE THE GIRL SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!” Momo said while talking a hold of Mina’s shoulders.

“what? Really??” Mina sounded interested.

“damn that’s a whole lot of views! like 5 milion views?? That’s her most viewed video so far…” Nayeon commented. “plus the video’s all over the internet and its cute because they really ship you two! Hehe~” Nayeon teased Mina. Mina just stayed still but why does it feel like she wants to scream, scream in a way of romantic excitement.

“can you please increase the volume?” Mina requested, Momo adjusted the volume.

“can you please look at the camera and say hi?” Mina finally heard Dahyun’s voice. “uhmmm the camera’s over here-“

“I’m sorry I-I can’t see” Mina heard her own voice.

“this part is so funny” Nayeon commented.

While they were watching the whole video, except for Mina because she’s still listening of course, Mina didn’t notice that she has this biggest grin on her face.

“Mina why are you smiling like an idiot?” Nayeon asked.

“what??” Mina touches her mouth and then she realized that she is really grinning. “I-I don’t-“