six

Days... weeks... passed Dahyun never showed herself.

Maybe the rumors are true... Dahyun is gone.

"Mina here's your coffee..."

"Thank you." but atleast Mina's vision is back.

on the other side she lost Dahyun.

"i don't believe everyone saying that Dahyun is dead" Mina calmly said. "right Momo? you believe me right?"

"Mina-"

"Then go fucking out of my room!" Mina shouted and she threw the mug with coffee in it.

Mina became worst than before. Because it really hurts to lose something you never see but you felt it by heart.

Hours later Mina decided to go out of her room to grab some food, she's surprise to see they have two unfamiliar visitors.

"Mina good thing you came out of your room-"

"who are they Momo???" Mina asked.

"geez she looks terrible are you sure this is the one dahyun loved?" Tzuyu whispered to Chaeyoung.

"shut up Tzu she might hear us-"

"Are you saying something tall girl??!!" Mina approached them angrily. Good thing Momo stopped Mina. That frightened Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

"I'm really sorry for my cousin shes not doing well these past few weeks..." Momo is still holding Mina and they both sat. "Mina they are... Dahyun's bestfriends"

"r-really??? then wheres your other bestfriend?? why isn't she here?" Mina asked.

"we are here to tell you guys what really happened to Dahyun-"

"then why now??!! why can't she tell it by herself?!!!" Mina's starting to get wild again.

"because she's dead dumbass-"

"Tzuyu i'll do the talking okay??" Tzuyu just rolled her eyes. "Mina, listen. First of all Dahyun really love you, trully love you. But because she was too inlove of you she forgot to think of herself, she forgot that she has a disease to fight"

"Disease??? Dahyun's sick??" Mina's confuse.

"Yes, when we were in 2nd year she was diagnosed with some rare disease that eats up the things in your brain making you forget stuffs or lose some important memories..."

"so thats why Dahyun really love her camera... she loves capturing memories" Momo said with a smile.

"at first we thought... its not that serious but then when we were in 4th year things get worse. Her father, a doctor, couldn't even treat her disease, no doctors can save her. She has to accept his fate...."

"it seems like you didn't try-"

"we tried! we tried everything! everyday in our apartment we tried our best to pretend that everything's okay! we pretend that dahyun's okay!" Chaeyoung started to cry. "so Mina its not just your lost! Its our lost too! Stop acting like you're bringing all the pain with you!"

"Chae that's too much..." Tzuyu rubs Chaeyoung's back.
"thank you Momo for letting us here... what we said was enough... i guess its time for us to go" Chaeyoung said.

"Thank you" Tzuyu said. "and Mina, Dahyun hates when people cry because of her. Trust me she'll haunt you if you'll keep on crying plus its bad for the eyes-" Chaeyoung elbowed Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu left.

Dahyun is really gone.