:: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ::

⋆𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅⋆

⋆𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅⋆

The next day, all the students were looking at the girl, walking. "Wah.. she's a foreigner.." one student whispered. The girl walked with her group, heading towards Lia, blowing some gum.

"Hey, your in front of my locker, out of tune singer" she blowed her bubble. Lia was clenching her fists.

"Excuse me b- Woahhh Lia remember" Chaeryeong cutted Lia as she huffed.

"But she- unnie don't interfere, let's go" Yuna pulled Lia's hand as they went to the class. Chaeryeong looked at the girl.

"You see, Chun-hei (random), even if your that rich babo, it doesn't mean you can act all mean and greedy" she snapped and went out as the students continued what they were doing.

"Make a scene girls, I need that money" she said and gritted her teeth as her 'squad' nodded and smirked. Their not really a squad at all.. it's probably minions.

It was recess, and the 10 students sat down on their table. "Ughh it's so hard in mathhh!" Yeonjun yawned and stretched his arms and showed of his legs (Yeah even if it's a Kai thing) while stretching out.

"Dude what the hell?" Yeji said, looking at the boy.

"Hehe, just stretching" Yeonjun puckered his lips and Yeji rolled her eyes.

"Aish you see? Lia can't handle it by an inch, she'll still fight" Chaeryeong said putting the tray on the table with Yuna. 8 of them were there, Lia was in the line and Soobin and his class was a tad late. Lia was on the line, and she felt a push. She heard laughter and looked seeing Chun-hei again. She was definitely getting on her nerves.. so bad.

"Oh, it's you" Lia calmly stated even if she's raging inside.

"Yes, out of tune singer, it's me duh" she pushed her as she gritted her teeth.

"What? Mad again?" She cooed and Lia exhaled.

"No.." she sighed and Chun-hei chuckled.

"I know you are.. every inch. Every time. Is it because of your career? You want it to end? Or is it because of your father cheating with your producer?" She said and Lia was wide eyed.