:: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡 ::

⋆𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅⋆

The following day, the Group A students went to the student council room early as ever. They went there and saw the inside. Yeji went in first, and her jaw dropped. "Oh no. guys..?" She croaked out. They went to her and had worried faces on them, she her hands were shaking.

"what?" Taehyun asked as they turned to see. They all were wide eyed. How could this have happened..?

"MY HARD WORK!" Ryujin cried and went there as she tried fixing the pieces. It was too broken, as if someone smashed it into pieces or.. crushed it..

"I-i mean me and Beomgyu's hard work. Yeah." She nervously chuckled and looked at them sheepishly as they glared at her.

"I guess they found out.." Soobin mumbled. Whilst walking around to see if there were clues or finger prints he then saw a flash drive. Quite interesting..

"Hey, let's watch it." Yuna called out to Soobin and he nodded in agreement. Taehyun saw a computer, that is pretty unlucky.. it doesn't have email, anything for media contact. Just research and stuff.. they plugged it in and watched the short video.

"Welcome to school life, the show your gonna See the endless drama, fights and things they do that are very surprising at school!"

"I'm your host and math teacher to them Mrs.-

- Ruan.." Taehyun muttered and closed the computer as Ryujin took it out. "So.. we are in a show.." Ryujin concluded and sighed. Yuna looked at the warm weather outside and smiled softly.

"Atleast the sun is pretty helpful" she chirped. the others looked a their pretty confused of what she meant about it. "What?" She cocked a brow at them. Yeji then groaned.

"Then, what should we do?" She questioned.

"Ah! In the anime I read, they would find a way to escape, and distract in the same time" he unexpectedly told and they looked at him weirdly and nodded. He really does have a thing for anime.. huh?