Boyfriend's daddy part 1

Enjoy ❤

*

"What do you think you're doing?" Blaire hissed in obvious irritation, annoyed that she had to open her eyes so early in the morning after she was up reading an article for an assignment on her phone till midnight.

Her two hands reached into her dark wavy lenght hair and she smoothed it into what she deemed was presentable from the scattered mess it once was on her head.

She was still irritated with her stupid boyfriend for what'd happened the previous night and now here he was, currently between her legs and his tongue in her cunt.

She glared at his blonde head and wished she was in a worse mood so she could have a reason to smash something on his head.

"I said what the hell are you doing?" She asked more fiercely.

"Tasting my cunt?" His muffled voice from below was even more annoying and Blaire wondered how she never realized he had always had that whiny tinge in his tone whenever he spoke.

It was like blaring of siren in the neighborhood whenever there was a police patrol and it just wouldn't go away.

"Says who?" She gritted, clamping her legs tightly and making him uncomfortable for a second such that his ears became red due to the force. 

"Me." Damien opened his arms wide, grabbed her knees and pulled her closer to him with the legs apart, diving his tongue deeply into her.

She smacked him hard on the cheek and Damien shot his head up, annoyance clear on his face.

"Hold yourself up baby and stop being so temperamental. After last night-"

"After last night you have the effrontery to say? You stupid three minutes pussy of a boy!" She snapped and glared at him.

Damien didn't take the insult all to lightly and opened her legs, resting his frame on her body and stroking his already erect cóck on her flesh with annoyance clear in his eyes.

He was twenty two yet she'd just called him a boy!

"You know what? You're a slut. But I bet you already know that, right? Expecting me to go on for hours because you've gotten so many fùck in your lifetime that I just can't satisfy your gaping hole anymore. How's that my business?"

Blaire's breathing got labored as she processed his words and the anger intensified. She'd been irritated the previous night when after about four minutes of sluggish pushing, he'd come in her and just kissed her goodnight before drifting into a deep slumber.

After all the foreplay, the bastard didn't even care about her own pleasures.

All the dìck hardening techniques and teasing she had given him had been just to have him finish off inside her after a few minutes of sloppy sex. Pathetic.

And that had been only the third time they would fuck.

Blaire realized she made a mistake in having him as a boyfriend as they'd been dating for three months now. Emotionally, physically, financially and even mentally he was never considerate about her or her feelings.

All he knew was yapping about how sexy she was and how her titties bounced whenever they made out.

Blaire blinked and realized he was still yapping, as usual. "Now you know what I'm gonna do? No? I'm going to rape your stupid ass till-"

That did it for Blaire.

She pushed herself from under him in a swift movement and got on her feet, still on the bed. She lifted her leg and rammed it up Damien's crotch. The latter let out a grunt laced in pain but she wasn't through with him.