Boyfriend's daddy part 2

Want faster updates? Follow and fangirl.

*

Blaire shook her head as she realized what exactly she was doing. She was being silly, what was she even thinking?

Yes he was good looking and also mature enough that he knew what she wanted but this was Brady, her dickhead of an exboyfriend's dad. She shook her head and blinked, clutching her bag once more.

She blamed it on her arousal, yes. She was aroused because he was pushing all the right buttons, saying all the right things and she also quite needed to get laid. It was beginning to cloud her senses and make her spout absolute nonsense.

She made to move past him, glaring when he obstructed her passage by swiftly moving to stand before her.

Blaire heaved a sad sigh. Such a waste of all that morning glory down there. "Sorry Brady, I don't know what I was thinking the other time when I almost agreed to this. I shouldn't have-"

"No no, it's okay. You did absolutely nothing wrong and it's all up to you. That should always be the rule, because you're in charge." Brady shrugged.

Blaire's eyes widened and she opened her mouth to speak. "Really?" She asked incredulously.

Well it wasn't her fault, since she believed her boyfriend would have gotten his jerk genes from his dad and that Brady would also be a forceful dìck that needed to be kneed hard between his legs.

"Of course! I just told you that, like every other woman, you deserve to be properly treated."

Blaire shook her head, slowly moving her eyes down to his obviously noticeable crotch which seemed to have even grown a bit heavier than before in his pants. Oh hell, should she go for it?

It wasn't everyday you'd meet an older man who wanted to treat you so lovingly and not just offload into your cunt or make disgusting passes at you.

"I don't know Brady. You're his father after all and-" Brady cut her off with a step, immediately making her feel his dominating presence as he tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear and relished in her shudder against his hard body.

Brady had been eyeing his son's girlfriend for ages. She was fine, and had a good sense of humor. Also, she took care of his son so well but the little fuck named Damien didn't treat her right and that always made him feel so upset that the girl wasn't with someone like him who only needed someone to show so much attention to.

Damien would often leave her waiting over here at the house and go with his friends to watch a game and the poor girl would have to leave after not seeing him for hours.

Damien didn't know there was a code called 'hoes before bros'. And if he knew, he sure wasn't respecting it.

Ever since Brady's wife left him and got married to a senator, he had decided not to go into anything serious with any woman any longer. But he had needs, and he'd been getting some trusted milf to fulfill them.

But these days, it was getting boring. And Brady was never one to go with only one method. He was a spontaneous kind of man, he loved exploring.

Dating women his age was getting tiring for him because they always had complaints at one point or the other about their child in college or about how demanding he was with sex. And Brady would never go to the strip club because then STD just wouldn't be far from him if he merely tried it once.

After all, there was a first time for everything.

The other day when Blaire came around for thanksgiving, it had taken Brady everything in him not to bend her over the sink and plunge deeply into her when she bent to take some pans.