Cruiser

(This Au will be switching between POVs)

Betty POV:

I glanced back at Archie, after his friend was dragged out of the diner. He looked back at Ronnie and I, before quickly walking out the front door, where he watched Jughead being patted down for any weapons.

Veronica looked at me worriedly, as I let go of the tension in my shoulders and chest.   

"What?" I said, pretending to not know why she was looking at me, with fear in her glassy eyes.
I wondered if she was scared of me sometimes, because she knew what I did.

"Did you think they where here for you..? Its only been a month since it happened." She whispered across the table, not taking her eyes off of me. I took a sip of my milkshake and looked out of the window, at Archie shouting at an Officer.

Archie POV:

"You can't just come in here and arrest him!" I shouted, pointing my arm at Jughead being examined.

"Archie, don't get yourself in trouble too." He jabbed his finger into my chest, before giving me an unimpressed look.

Being Kevin's dad, I knew I couldn't start on him because I was such good friends with him.

"Sheriff."  A deputy said as he dug through Jugheads jacket pocket, and pulled out a switchblade. It was covered in a sticky red liquid. He showed it to the officer, whilst Jug and I shared a look.   

His eyes were full of anger. He just looked away. The two strands of his hair that dangled down, hung in his face. He wiped his head with his shoulder flicking the free hair out of his face, tugging on the restraints behind his back. The look of discomfort plastered his face, as the officer guided him to the back of a cruiser.

2 Months Later.

Betty POV:

I sat in my room, on my bed. I was questioning what to do with myself after killing Toni, my cousins girlfriend. She had it coming, she was blundering insults into my ears and I couldn't take it much longer.

I stared at the slight darkness in my room, and drifted into a deep sleep.

Startled, I jumped up. Veronica had her hand on my arm, and was trying to wake me up.
"Wake up, B." She said with a quiet voice.

I looked outside and the sun was peeping over the top of a few houses in the distance, and looked back at her, who was fully dressed.

"What's the time?" I ask mumbling, sitting up and pushing myself to sit on the side of my bed.

"Seven ten." She replied, still keeping the volume of her voice down.

(this is a short part, just a filler till i write more in the morning)
(11hours?)