Chapter 37 The Start of the Quest

Author note: There is an R rates version in the R rates book. If your not into the smutty details read this chapter.

ULIMA POV

Thomas walks into the village, "hello? Is anyone here? How did I miss this village? I thought I had this area mapped out in my head."

I walked behind Thomas as we walked up to the various cabins reading names on them. I whispered into his ears, "my family Thomas is welcomed here." Then I smiled and said, "BOO." I watched him jump and I was thrown back. I looked at him startled and then started laughing. "Is that a way to greet me?"

Thomas said, "Ulima and Jedrick they caught you too? Wow you both got 9 tails."

"No, we crossed over to figure out how to save you guys." Then explained everything that had happened since the day he was taken.

"Let me get this straight this village was not here this morning but you created it today? Then tonight you start to summon everyone?" I nod my head yes. " "Since you said, you brought me some stuff let me go clean up. This means I can change into another outfit. I been washing it in the river every few days.  Then been eating from various vegetation I found."

"Jedrick, go check him in at the registration office and take him to his cabin. I will bring a meal to him." Jedrick had him register and checked his name off the missing list. He then showed him his cabin and bed.  "Gather up an outfit.. I will show you the shower. I am not sure the water will be warmed enough yet for a shower."

Then Thomas ate after eating. He then said, "when the foundlings start to arrive I will take of registration.  That is nice that my sister put my stuff here."

"Actually it is copy of your stuff because when we leave we did not think you would want to leave stuff behind and we cannot guarantee  we could bring it."

"Then how did you get all this here?"

Jedrick said, " I will be right back." He went into the registration office and came out carrying the box labeled 13-24. We did the same routine as before I set down the cabins and he set up the outhouses. The difference was the beds were all made. They all had white sheets, a pillow and blue blanket on each bed.  When we were done we now had 24 cabins and more shower/outhouse combo.  Plus another large building

By the time we were done it was starting to get dark

By the time we were done it was starting to get dark.  We headed to sit down at the lantern until it was time to light the summoning lantern.  We lit the lantern. We had 8 foundlings turn up within an hour of lighting it, and Thomas helped them get registered. We had 5 of the 8 listed as missing and the other 3 were unknown missing members.  We learned they had been together 2-5 months. They wanted to stay together so Thomas brought them to cabin 13. He wrote their names down on cabin. "Did you guys have something to eat!" They said their good for the night. They were excited to just head to sleep in a real bed. He left them there and we went with Thomas to his cabin.

We showed him our map. "Ok red no one can see but us; Orange is where we are; green looks like where the ghost woman is with 2 children; the smaller lake is called RISEN LAKE and the lake down the middle is called FALLEN LAKE. On each side of fallen lake are bridges that goes a crossed THE RIVER. The Black is where those creatures come in and out of. The rest I do not know."

"The spirit wolf said we had to go to each of these places. There is something we need to get there before we can return everyone home. Some of these places are close and other places a couple days walk according to spirit. We will go explore and find these items. Will you be able to handle greeting others as they arrive?"

Thomas nodded, "yes, I can. You go take care of what needs done."

We gave him a hug and then went back to red base camp to rest for the night. We woke up and gathered what we thought we would need. We planned for two weeks. We grabbed the smaller tent, two change of outfits, our sleeping bags, bedrolls, toiletries, 2 boxes of mre, Plus 4 cases of water. He then reversed the spell and shrunk the items. We split everything between our two day bags. This way if one bag was lost we still had supplies.  We then placed two bottle waters, the rest of the MRE we did not complete that morning, jacket and rain gear in it.  We tidied up the camp and took off.  We looked at the updated map.

I asked Jedrick, "Where do we go first?"

" I was thinking let's go to the green base first. We will see what is there we need to collect."

We then take off toward what we call Green Base. We know this camp is about 4 hours walk according to what Thomas said. We decide to walk along the edge of purgatory. We see at the edge it becomes what appears to be a sandy desert. There is a sign that says ENTER SAND AT OWN RISK. Nash picks up a large stone and tosses it as far as he can into the sand. We see this large worm type creature with shark teeth jump up and ate the rock he threw." We both stepped back from the edge.

We continue walking and start to head away from edge toward the lake. We could see a structure in the distance and we head toward it. We are astounded with what we see when we got closer. Jedrick looks at me and says. "This looks like Stonehenge, but this one has all 75 stones." We walk around it and are amazed. When we walked up to different areas alone we saw nothing, but when I grabbed his hand to show him the alter. The view all the sudden changed we could see various parts of earth.  I pull out my phone. I am surprised it is still showing fully charged, but it has no signal. I decide to start taking pictures and videos of what we come across. I wondered why this wasn't marked on the map that spirit wolf gave us. "These stone are fantastic. Though we better head out. This isn't part of the quest, but more of a fantastic distraction." Then Nash and I start to depart and realize we were there a few hours.

We then decided to continue toward Risen Lake. It is about an hour before it gets dark we reached the lake. I say, "I think we should set up camp here for night. Then continue to green camp in the morning..

We set up camp, we bathed in the lake and made love that night.

The next morning I had to go outside and look for my clothes by the lake. Jedrick was still sound asleep. I took a dip in the lake and got dressed. I came back to camp carrying one of the day bag. I noticed the camp had been broken down. I did not see any sign of Jedrick. I did however See there were two water bottles and two MRE laying beside his day pack. I set my bag by his and tore open the MRE and pulled out the crackers, cheese spread and fruit. The rest of the meal I set in day pack. I then drank some of the bottle water. Jedrick returned. I looked at him and asked, "where were you?"

"I walked over to green base. There is a small cottage there. I saw the children and ghost. The ghost is Rachel."

"Rachel?"

"Nicholae's first love."

My mouth dropped opened and replied, "oh, and the children? Wonder why Thomas did not say he recognized her?"

"Could be because the children were calling her mom. Plus she looked more curves and ghostly. She was not introduced as mom when we saw her at the wedding. Maybe the children are foundlings and she took care of them."

While we were talking  Jedrick quickly ate some of his meal. He packed up the rest and said, "Let's Go."