3

Bailey POV
   "Hey bailey why don't you come by and play?" Benny say to me as we helped picked up. All the other were playing around and me and Benny stayed and picked up.
    "What time?" I say grabbing the ketchup.
     "We start at 8," he say and I gave him a look.
     "I'm on time change so I can come and play sometime during the day," I say and I gave him a small smile.
     "I understand," he say giving me a smile. That smile was perfect if you ask me.
     "Oh Benny is flirting," I look up and he turns and we see yeah yeah and squint making kissy faces and little hearts with there hands.
     "Really you blockheads," Benny say and I chuckle before taking the cold stuff inside. I put it in the fridge and then walked back out. I almost ran right Into Benny but I quickly moved and he gave me a smile. After I cleaned up all the boys were inside. They were gonna watch a movie before they left but I'm not into movies.
     "You sure you don't wanna watch," scotty said and I nodded.
      "I have to practice something," I say and he gave me a confused look.
       "What you have to practice?" He say.
       "Nothing," I said with a smile.
        "Ohhh I know! There bandages in the bathroom," Karen yells and I laugh before running upstairs. I grabbed my knife and twirled it around. I walked back and forth as I did it.
     "What ya practicing!" All the boys yell and I jump cutting my finger.
      "Really guys now I'm bleeding," I say and they look at the knife. "This is my other hobby other then baseball," I say then I grab a tissue and wipe some blood off.
    "I will get a bandage," scotty say and I nod. I took the blade and twirled it then I put it in a drawer.
     "Your good at that," Bertram say.
      "Yeah yeah you sure are," yeah yeah say and now I know why they call him that.
      "Thank you," I say then Scotty brought the bandage back and I put it on my finger.
"So your coming tomorrow?" Scotty say and I glance at the boys then back at him.
"I will be there just not on time," I say and he gives me a small smile.
"Ok boys it time to head home," karen say and they all run out of my room other then Benny.
"Nice to meet you Bailey," he say and I gave him a small smile.
"Nice to meet you to benny," I say and then he leaves. I crawled into bed and fell right back to sleep.
————
Morning
I woke up at 11 and I knew practice was at 8. At least they know I won't be there on time. I got up and put some jeans and a baggy shirt and tucked it in. I then put on some old converses and pulled my hair up. I put on a old baseball cap that my dad gave me and then I grabbed my bat and glove. I grabbed a baseball in case they needed extra.
"Aunt Karen do you know where the baseball field is," I say walking downstairs.
"Yes and they actually call it the sandlot well it is down the road," she say and I nod. I was about to walk out when she spoke up. "Also the boys aren't to sure about girls so if they say something don't get defended," she say and I nod slowly. I ran outside and made my way down the road. This place is very pretty.
————
Thanks for reading
Follow on insta
@the._.future_husband