4

Bailey POV
   As I made my way to the field I saw them all playing. Scotty was in left center and he was catching pretty good. Benny caught my eyes as he threw the ball up and hit it. Dang he was good at baseball.
    "Oh look sleeping beauty woke up," ham say as I walk closer.
     "Happy to see you showed," Benny say and I gave a small smile.
      "Where you want me to go?" I ask. He looked around first and then looked back at me.
     "how about left for now," he say. I jogged out and he hit it around and then looked at me. "Bailey go 2," he yelled. He hit it up and it was gonna go over my head. I turned my hips and once I knew I wasn't gonna catch it I dove and caught it. I jumped up and threw it to second. I heard the pop and then heard someone say ow.
     "How she do that," I heard squint say.
      "Nice catch and throw bailey," I heard Benny say. I blushed a little bit but just smiled.
We threw and I got to hit some. We took only a few break but luckily it wasn't that hot out. It was pretty nice for me actually.
"Ok let's head home," scotty said and I nod. We all started walking until it was just me, scotty which they call him smalls, and Benny. I didn't know Benny just lived across the street. Scotty ran inside leaving me and Benny standing out there.
     "So your on for tomorrow," he say and I gave a small smile.
       "I will be there," I say and he gave me a smile. Dang that smile tho.
       "Ok see you then bye bailey," he say and I smile then walk inside. I glanced backwards right before I went in and gave him a small smile and then walked in. I walked upstairs and got a shower. I climbed into bed and laid my head back.
     "So Benny huh," I heard scotty so I sat up and looked at him.
     "What about him," I say and he grinned.
      "The way y'all look at each other," he say and I just roll my eyes.
       "I don't look at him like that," I say and he rolls his eye.
       "He looks at you almost like he looks at a baseball," he say and I gave him a confused look. "Baseball is his first love and will always be. It's his whole life and legit he jumped a fence with a beast behind it to get a ball that say babe Ruth," he say.
"First off why would you play with a ball that babe Ruth sighed," I say.
"I didn't know who he was okay so I didn't think it was that important and I hit it over where the beast laid," he say and my eyes widen. "I know I know but hey I learned a lot about baseball," he say and I chuckle.
"Well I don't like Benny like that it's the second day man," I say and he rolls his eyes.
"Well I'm going to get a shower and stuff so see ya later," he say before walking out. He left me wondering if Benny actually did like me. I mean he is pretty hot but I don't like him like that And what is this beast thing that they ran after. Ugh things are so freakin complicated now day. this year is gonna be my year I feel it. 1964 so I guess scotty and them moved here maybe 2 years ago. Who knows.
————
Thanks for reading
Follow on insta
@the._.future_husband