Exhausted (pt.2)

{Third Person}
"Bakugou, you seem really into this whole baby thing." Mina stated, though Bakugou didn't noticed because he was to focus with feeding Todoroki and Midyoira.
"You know what, I've never seen him this calm." Denki snickered, slightly gaining attention from Bakugou though he still didn't say anything.
"Though good for you for volunteering, but do you know how much this is gonna drain you?" Uraraka asked slightly curious, this made Bakugou finally reply, without looking up, "I'm aware that I'll get worn out but it won't be to bad, besides my body is used to being physically drained."
"Wait...Do you mean, you've baby sat before? Kero." Asui asked, Bakugou just rolled his eyes, and started burping Midoriya who had already finsihed, and looked up...noticing how many class mates were sitting around him. Bakugou was quite annoyed at this, therefore sarcastically replied, "Nah, I haven't, you know Google is a very helpful thing."
*Silence*
"Of course I have." He switched Midoriya with Todoroki and started burping him, "Anyways, you all better get used to this, because it's gonna be like this for a fair bit. Besides, you can hang with them as long as either Shinsou, Kirishima, Awizawa or myself are around." He stated, then added, "But looks like I'll be putting them to bed now." Looking down to both of them sound asleep in his arms. Bakugou just got up and left to his dorm, when he got there, he gentle placed the babies on the bed. This was so he could place their cots against his spare wall, next to each other and set them up fairly quickly, before putting both of the them in their cots. He  continued rearranging his room, careful not to wake Todoroki and Midoriya up. Putting the chaging table in a corner near his drum kit, while filling the storage area with nappies, baby wipes etc. He put the small bath next to it but leaving room for him to move around, then he put all their clothes in a box beside his bed. Once he finished setting up everything, Bakugou put on what looked like a watch but was really a singal braclet to notify him when they wake up, because he placed a little baby thing near their cots.

{Bakugou's POV}
Finally, I can go have a shower and relax. I'm the most exhausted today, due to the fact their hasn't really been a routine yet. As I was heading towards the bathroom, Awizawa stopped me. I just looked at him, asking through my eyes 'what do you want?' He just looked at me concerned that Todoroki and Midoriya weren't with me, I got this and answered, "There asleep in my room." I pointed to my watch (Imma just call it that) and continued, "This will alert me when there awake, so there safe."
"Very well then. You may go have your shower, though before heading to your dorm, I need to talk to you about what's gonna go down with your schooling." He replied, but I didn't leave straight away, because I replied with, "There's no need for a discussion, I'm still going to shcool with those two. Yes, I'm aware that some people won't like it but I can deal with that, besides those to can understand us but not communicate with us. So, I'm still going to shcool, with taking days off every now and then, end of discussion." I said all this, only to have Awizawa reply with, "It appears you've already made up your mind, so therefore I support your decision. Well off you go and rest up, well as much as you can." He added before leaving me to head to my shower. Feeling refreshed and relaxed after my shower, I just wanted to sleep. Being that it was already 10pm, everyone are in their rooms but cerfew is different for me now, due to the circumstances. Once at my dorms, I just collapsed on my bed, falling asleep straight away.