"Blurry"

{The same month later}

*At night*
{Bakugou's POV}
I wonder how long this quirk is gonna last for? I thought as I laid theres with two silent sleeping 1 year olds, who just happend to be Todoroki and Midoryia. Yeah... the quirk, even after a month still hasn't reversed but seem to speed up growing?...as I felt my eyelids become heavier, seeing only....

{Third Person}
Around 1 the next morning, a puff of pink smoke erupted in Bakugou's dorm...laying there for a moment eyes open staring at the ceiling...was teenage Todoroki and Midoryia. Slowly sitting up, staring at each other, not saying a word. First looking to Bakugou then each other, back to Bakugou then around the room, once again Bakugou, finally back at each other. Suddenly realising it wasn't a dream after all, with every detail coming flooding into their mind... Though for some reasons they decided to lay back down and sleep.

{Bakugou's POV}
Waking the next morning at normal time, I noticed that I didn't end up getting woken up to feed the babies? Hmm, it's probably nothing I thought until I realised how hard it was to breathe, I managed to look down...
Jumping back waking up Todoroki and Midoryia who were back to normal!!!! All of us kinda stared at each other for a bit, not a single word spoken. Wait....can they remember anything from the incident? Looking away from them, while thinking this. "Um...let's just go down stairs." I stated, making them both leave my dorm, with myself closely behind. Silence the whole way, even in the lift, once the doors opened all class mates where there, without a word I left to the kitchen while the other two went to the commom area.

{Third Person}
As Todoroki and Midoryia went to the others, questions where automatically figured at them, "When did you change back?" "Do you remember everything?" "How come Bakugou said nothing once entering here?" "What happened?"
However they couldn't answer because Bakugou comes in and sternly says, "For fuck sake leave them alone, also Shitty hair and Eye bags get your arses outside we need to talk." The two just got up and left leaving the room silently before Aiwzawa walks in asking what all the racket was about? But then he noticed, 3 students missing from the common room, and that Todoroki and Midoryia were back to normal.

{Awizawa's POV}
Seeing those 2 not in baby form suprised me, however I need to ask them a few questions...
"Uh Sensi are you alright? Kero." I hear Asui ask, bringing me back, "I'm fine, and Todoroki, Midoriya follow me." I said in a stern type of tone, I knew they were following me. Good, because I need to get as much out of them as possible. Stopping outside my dorm, giving them permission to enter. As they did so the question started, "Straight away, what do you remember?"

*Meanwhile*
{Bakugou's POV}
When I knew we were far enough from the others, I started speaking at super speed, "Idon'tknowwhattodooriftheyknoworevenremeberanythingfromtheirbabyformsandiftheydohowmuchofitlikeican'tjustbelikeheywhatdoyoutworemeberfrombeingbabiesorsomethingalongthoselines...(I don't know what to do or if they know or even remember anything from their baby forms and if they do how much of it, like I can't just be like 'Hey what do you two remember from being babies or something along those lines...')
Just by the way Kirishima and Shinso were looking at me, made me realised how fast I actually spoke, however before I had a chance to respond. Shinso spoke up, "I understood a little bit of that, but what are you most worried about?"
"You know-" I was cut off by Shinso mind control and him asking again, "What are you most worried about?" I felt the words, "The two knowing about my sexuality and my crushes." exit my mouth. "Fuck, how did Midoriya snap out of that?" I asked out loud as I was realised from his control. "I don't know man," I heard Kiri reply before adding, "Look if they know, they know, you could ask them or wait to see what happens, but it's your choice." I just nodded as we all headed back to the common room.

*Meanwhile with Awizawa*
{Awizawa's POV}
"I mean I just know Kacchan looked after us while we were babies." Midoriya answered, then Todoroki adding on an important fact, "Unsure about Midoryia, but I know there's more to this baby thing, just our memory is blurry right now." I couldn't help but notice that there was something their not telling me, however now's not the time to ask, "You may go."