hazbin hotel(yaoi)

Name luck Jones
Age: 30
Sex: male
Sex preference: gay
Top or bottom; top but can be  bottom
Likes: cuddles and being told what to do
Dislikes: being hurt and seeing my lover hurt
Year of death: 1948
How he Died: got shot by his ex girlfriend because he was sleeping with her brother but got stabbed by his father because he was gay
Looks

Name luck JonesAge: 30 Sex: male Sex preference: gayTop or bottom; top but can be  bottom Likes: cuddles and being told what to do Dislikes: being hurt and seeing my lover hurtYear of death: 1948How he Died: got shot by his ex girlfriend because h...

Outfit looks
He mainly wears shirts and pants or a suit
Back story: he was part of a mafia he's dad got a note from Angel dusts dad to make an alliance together so the moved in with his grandfather. He older brother staid were the used to live to keep what they were doing high. Luck and angel dust were best friends as kids then in their teen years slowly realize they had feelings for each other sneaking out to party drinking and drugs. After Angel dust died he felt empty going to drinking to help. He's father made him fall in love with a girl and then he died. He looked around hell to find Angel dust once he did he felt hole even if Angel dust doesn't want to be with him. He does work in the same filed as Angel dust finding a lot of other people he could see loving. ( please note this is not canon so no hate also I can roleplay with this character and have them like your oc or a different character)