Chapter 1

"The searchings for the eight escapees of Fox River Penitentiary are still on. The police-"

Liz took the remote and switch off the television. She put her black jacket on and her black boots. She took some money and shove it in her pocket. She then raced to her bedroom to take her gun, put it her holster, grabbed her badge and went back to the living room. Liz looked at the table where her phone was. Should she inform him of her coming? No, police or even secret services could listen to her. She took her keys from the table near the front door and then leave. She ran her fingers in her long brown hair and hurtled down the stairs. Arrived in the car park, she looked at her black car. Her police co-workers could have access to her profile. They would know what vehicle they should look up to first. So she left and decide to take a bus to Oswego.

Liz wait a few minutes then take the first car to Oswego. She knew it was there he would go now. She took a seat at the very back of the bus and just wait to arrive at her destination. She looked at the streets passing by quickly as her mind started to think about what would happen now. The FBI won't take too long to make a link with her and Michael and Lincoln. They would come to her loft to ask some questions but as soon as they would see that she was not there. They would understand that she left for them. She would become a fugitive too. But she didn't care. Liz had to help Lincoln and Michael needed her. And she lost trust in the U.S government the moment Lincoln was framed.

When Michael was making his plan to save Lincoln, he told some things to Liz. He told her what she had to do if they wouldn't make it in time to Mexico. Michael told her for Oswego. Or more precisely, for what was in Oswego.

Every police officer in Chicago but also in the entire country was looking for the escapees of Fox River. Their pictures were everywhere and the media was talking about them 24/7. Being discreet will be a hard task. And she was risking her badge, her whole career by helping them. But she knew that when she accepted to help Micheal. She was risking everything she had built just by knowing what he had planned. If they are caught, she would be accused of complicity. But at the moment, she didn't care. She gave her life to the government. She put her blood into her job. She risked her life every single time she was on a case. She almost died multiple time for the government. The same government that put her brother by heart in the death row. The same government that wanted to kill her best friend and the one she considered as her nephew. She couldn't trust this rotten government.

~~

Liz arrived at a storage garage near a cemetery. She took a shovel and went to the grave of E. Chance Wood. No one was buried there. It was a fake grave. In fact, there were some clothes and passports for Micheal and Lincoln. But since there were not alone, Liz assumed that the other clothes there would be for the other fugitives.

She was digging now for at least thirty minutes and she didn't really go that far in digging. Being alone was not helping. It took way too much time and it was tiring.

Few meters away, a group of guys with grey hoodies and head shaved entered the cemetery. They were walking towards E. Chance Woods' grave, and so, where Liz was. A black guy stopped, putting a hand the arm of another guy with blue ocean eyes.

"Wait. There is someone there." He said.

The blue-eyed guy looked at E. Chance Woods' grave and noticed a person that was digging.

"Do you think they knew what we would do, papi?" A Porto Rican guys said.

"No way. Or at least not that fast." The blue-eyed guys answered. No one knew about his plan. No one except one person. He knew she would come after failing plan A. "Don't worry, she's with us." He added and start walking again.