Second Day Of School

I woke up a little early. "Hey mom can you come in to change me?! Please!" I yelled. I can't get out of the crib until someone changes my diaper.
"Well, well, and why are we in such a hurry to get changed?"
"Because Miguel said we can play pokemon before school. " This was a lie. I wanted to get to school early so I can change into some pull ups that my teacher Ms king said she was going to buy for me. "I don't want you taking pokemon cards to school, you might loose them. " mom said. Nervously I said "Well we uhh... weren't gonna play with the cards. We were gonna uhh... Pretend to be the Pokemon." I said. Mom gave me a skeptical look as she put a new diaper on me. She dressed me and took me down stairs. She put me in my high chair and put a plate of French toast in front of me.
"You don't like French toast no more? " mom said after she saw my disappointed face.
"I do like French toast but you take so long to feed it to me. " Mom just shrug her shoulder and started feeding me. It seemed like it took forever to feed me. Afterwards she took me to school. We were almost late so I didn't have time before school to put my pull ups on. About 45 minutes into class I felt my diaper filling up with poop. I asked Ms King if I could use the potty and she said I could.
I went to the nurse's office. "Hi Ms. Parker. I went poop. " I said. I pulled my pants down and climbed on the table. Ms. Parker undid my diaper and started to clean all the poop off of me. Instead of putting a new diaper on me she told me to sit up. When I did I saw in her hand was a pair of pull ups. My face lit up.
"Ms King bought a couple packs of pull ups last night, So whenever you need a change you can come here or Ms King's office. "
"Wow that's cool! " I exclaimed.
"Be sure to thank her when you get the chance. " Said Ms Parker.
"Don't worry I will. " I said. I took my shoes and pants off and put the pull up on all by myself. For once I felt like a regular kid. I wondered if this was how regular underwear felt like. I went back to class. When it was time for recess I went up to Ms King.  "Thank you for the pull ups Ms King. " I said.
"Your welcome.  I thought you were going to come to school early. "
"I wanted to but it took my mom a very long time to feed me. " I said. 
"How come it took so long?" Ms King asked.
"My mom cuts the food in really small pieces and than does the stupid airplane thing before putting it in my mouth. " I said.
"She stills feed you like a baby? Why? " She asked.
"I don't know.  I think it's because I still wear diapers. "
"But you can't help it. You have a medical condition that makes you need them. " She said.
"I know that.  I told them that but I don't think they care. Can I go out and play now? " I asked.  She said yes so I went out to play with Miguel. He was playing with a kid named Adam. The three of us started to play tag. I wet my pull up right before lunch. After I ate lunch I went to the nurse's office to change my pull up. When class ended Ms King told me to stay after to learn what I missed when I went to the bathroom earlier. This was so no one would know that I'm changing my pull up. I went to Ms King's office and tore my pull up off so Ms King can put a new diaper on me.