EASTER SPECIAL

(Here is Your outfit)

(Y/n) twirled around, humming as she checked out herself in the room. She has chosen a very special outfit for today, Easter and she was sure Jack will love it.

Just then, Jack came in, laughing as he slammed the door close.(Y/n) smiled, hearing Jay's voice too and she knew they did something mischievous again.

His eyes landed on her and Jack's jaws dropped as his eyes roamed around her body.
(Y/n) giggled as she smiled at him.
"Happy Easter, Jack!" she said and kissed his cheek.

Jack smirked as he pulled her to him, locking the door.
"Well, don't you look nice?" he teased, breathing into her neck.

(Y/n) giggled as she tried to pull away.
"I have to change back soon," she said but, Jack only held her tighter.
"Isn't the Easter Bunny suppose to give treats?" he mumbled, stealing a kiss from her.
"Only for the good boys,"(Y/n) said, winking as she turned around and was about to grab something but, before she could...

She found herself scooped up in Jack's arms in bridal style, making her blush a mess.
"Well then, I guess this good boy is gonna take his treat as he like," he said as he pinned her down on the bed and started making out with her.

"Jack!!"

And love filled the room.