The Ending.

Chapter 3: The Ending.

And then Addison showed up later.

To see her husband screwing Meredith Grey.

And so Addison finally called Mark again. To talk about the sex bet.

And they never actually settled their bet, YET. Because Mark had stopped keeping score.

After Addison had moved to Seattle, he had thought that all of it was already over.

He said that he was being a gentleman, that he would let her surrender gracefully.

That there's no way that Addie could win over him from a thousand of miles away.

But that's just when Addison upped him the ante, adding a new family into play.

Adding also the "who could bed THE Meredith Grey and both her sisters, Lexie and Molly."

Because she figured if they fucked with that family enough, they could make Derek leave her.

He'd leave Meredith for once and for all.

So that Addison would have already one with more points than him.

And then Addison could finally have some peace and her husband back.

And Mark came to Seattle at Addison's beck and call.

Falling into bed with Addison first on the night of her divorce.

He said she could back out if she wanted to.

But now she said she wanted to finish it even more.

So Mark hit on Meredith first when he walked into the hospital.

And it landed him with a black eye and a fall to his face.

Mark tried with Molly Grey when she showed up there again.

But she had a hot soldier husband and a baby and she didn't want anything to do with him.

Addison, by contrast, was begged to by Molly when she was at work.

Molly was reacting to the painkillers during her second pregnancy.

She was needing some tender touches just to get her through the rough labor.

And Molly called her hot soldier husband in front of her and Addison, and he said it was okay.

And so Addison fastened her lips to the space between the woman's open thighs.

And she licked and she sucked and she licked and he sucked until she was licking some more.

Until Molly stopped screaming in pain and started screaming for joy all into her instead.

And when Lexie showed up all the way in from Harvard, the only person she wanted to talk to,

Was her long-estranged sister Doctor Meredith Grey. And little did LittleGrey know at the time,

Mark had an on ending crush on her and didn't want to mess around with a twenty-four-year-old.

And Lexie was hurting because Meredith hated her.

And Lexie was annoyed when Mark started hitting on her.

So she fell into Addison's comforting arms and let her kiss goodnight and to soothe her to sleep.

And when Addison woke up the next morning she was about to be fucked by Lexie Grey.

Mark screwed Lexie eventually, but he never got to Meredith, even when Derek was with Rose.