Andre

„Why are you here then? You seem so normal?", Tori asks.

Andre laughts. „My grandma thought this is Hollywood Arts and she said something about seeing my parents again but I don't get this part. Seems you and my grandma have something in common."

„She's crazy."

„Just like you", Andre is mocking Tori.

„Ha. Ha. Very funny", Tori complains, „why don't you go to the actual Hollywood Arts now?"

„Easy. Same reason you're still here. Sikowitz has told you on your second week that this is a mental hospital and yet you're still here. Because you've found friends here. Also I can't spend all my time on music. My grandma needs me."

„I know what we'll do! We will leave this decision up to faith! All of us will go to the house party of my neighbour, he's bragging about it all week and we will all have plenty of fun. If your grandma survives the whole night by herself she'll be fine if you'll go for a music career!"

„I don't know-"

„Pleasseeeee!"

„Okay, fine! Whatever!", Andre agrees.

Robbie, Cat, Andre, Beck, Jade and Tori arrive at the party. There are plenty of people dancing, making out and drinking.

„How old is your neighbour turning?", Cat asks.

„Twenty-two", Tori explains.

„Ohhhhh, that's the kind of party I like", Jade says.

„Do you wanna play beer pong? There is an empty table", Beck suggests.

„Sure."

„Let's do this!"

It's 1 a.m. and the first people start leaving. Andre sits on the couch high, Beck is next to him. They are watching Cat, Jade and Tori dance. Even Jade and Tori are getting along, although they are completely drunk though.

„I waiting for them to kill each other", Andre says.

„They won't", Beck takes another sip from his beer, „Jade's like an adorable puppy when she's drunk."

Cat is dancing with Robbie now and they start making out but noone is seriously suprised. Tori and Jade even cheer for them. Then the girl's eyes meet for a second before Tori kisses Jade. Jade seems a little suprised but doesn't pull back, instead she has a little smile on her lips. They start to make out. Jade has her hand on Tori's neck pulling her closer and Tori has her hands buried in Jade's hair.

„Umm... Beck? Your girlfriend is-"

„I see", Beck laughts it off like it's nothing but Andre can tell he's kind of jealous. Beck walks towards the girls.

„Babe, I think that's enough", Beck grabs Jade waists and pulls her away from Tori..

„What? You're jealous?", Jade mumbles drunkly. She pecks Beck on the lips and then wraps her arms around his upper body while resting her head on his chest. Beck hugs her back, kisses her head and helps her to not fall over.

„I apologize for her", he tells Tori.

„No, it's fine", Tori laughs.

„Dance with me", Jade commends and Beck wrabs his arms around her waist. Tori goes to sit with Andre.

„I don't get it. I thought you and Jade hated each other and now you two are making out in the middle of the dance floor?"

„We weren't making out! It was just a kiss."