The Interview

Interviewer
Yuri
Narration

"Welcome To The Interview! Today We are Joined by worldwide sensation, BTS's ONLY female member, Han Yuri! Introduce yourself please for those who don't know."

"Hello Everyone! My Name Is Han Yuri and i'm the only female member of bangtan, i am a rapper and a dancer but sometimes i will do singing. im also used for my FANTASTIC visuals!"

The interviewer laughs as yuri flips her hair sassily, she giggles to herself before winking at the camera with a full smile.

"Okay! so here is the first question, keep in mind that all of these questions are questions that fans have asked!

1. Where Are You From Yuri?"

Yuri brushes a strand of hair behind her ear before replying, a small smile spread across her pink lips.

"I was born in Sanbon-Dong, which is in Gunpo, that's where i met my best friend Jisoo"

her smile flashed across her lips again as she mentioned Jisoo, her best-friend of ten years.

"How Lovely! Next question,

2. What Member are you closest with?"

A pink blush dusted Yuri's cheeks

"W-Well i'm close with all my members but obviously i'd say i'm closest with T-Taehyung-sii"

"Oh Yes! your relationship, Is it hard being in a group with Taehyung?"

Yuri thought about it for a moment before answering.

"hmm, well i wouldn't say so. although there has been many a times where i have had to stop what i was about to do because of cameras"

she laughed a little and the interview continued. asking the usual questions like how she was inspired to write songs etc.

 asking the usual questions like how she was inspired to write songs etc