Quarter - 30

"Oppa, why we are here?"

Su Inn covered his face and drown it on his steering wheel.

"Mianhae.."

"Huh? Why are you sorry?"

"First, I am sorry for ignoring you, second, I am sorry that I am dragging you here at McDonalds's parking car." He lifted his body and facing Joy with messy hair. "I don't know where we have to go, I just wanna be with you.."

'I just wanna be with you..'

She smiled and tried hard to hold uninvited tears that suddenly want to show up when she heard the words came out.

"Nado, oppa,"

That's the only words that escape from Joy's lips. Despite of weird place and a stiff atmosphere, part of her felt relief and calmer, knowing that he will be with her.

"Jjinja mianhae, Joiya,"

He looks all down and have no guts to look at her eyes.

"It seems you care more about Sungjae Oppa's words, than our relationship," Joy tilted her head, enjoying every inch of Moon Su Inn in front of her.

She reached his hair and comb it with her fingers. Make him facing her.

"What relationship?"

"Of course as manager and Handsome Tigers player,"

"Ah, sure. You're our manager.." he sounds disappointed.

She chuckled. Leaned her body closer and stared at Su Inn's face.

"Imagined it oppa, if we have a fight, then you ghosting me, it must be so weird,"

Su Inn could feel that Joy's grabbing his hand and entwined his fingers with hers.

"Oppa, I miss you. And I miss your finger." She chukled. "Don't you miss me?"

"Huh?"

"I am so happy that I can see it when you applaud on your Woman Sense interview," She paused a little. "And thank you for chosing me, as your favorite member, oppa."

"Ah, you watched it?"

Joy nodded.

"When you did that? The interview?"

"I think it's before our first match,"

Joy made an 'aaah' without a sound.

"If that happened after our first match then you wouldn't choose me." Joy rests her head againts the seat. "Who's your favorite member if it's not me?"

"Umm, molla, Coach Seo?"

She burts on laughing.

"You better choose him, don't you think?"

He tighten his jawline.

"Joiya,"

"Hmm?"

"You were not angry? After all I did to you? Ignoring you and such?"

She shook her head.

"You just don't know how scared I was when I thought that we would never talk on the court again,"

Su Inn can feel her fingers loosen their grip on him but not enough to let go.

"I was wondering how if I got tho the court, and you weren't there?"

She sighed and threw her sight nowhere under their entwined hands.

"Oppa, I hate myself more for bringing such a burden to you. It should be my only problem with Sungjae Oppa but you were dragging into it,"

Su Inn tighten his grip.

"No Joiya.."

"It's okay oppa, I know that was my fault. I was feeling bad but in other side, I am glad too, that I met you,"

She lifted her head. Show him a thin smile on her lips.

"Johahaeyo, oppa," she suddenly came up with the words that earned a gape from Su Inn. "That was I said during our first match,"

She cleared her throat.

"Thank you, for coming into my life," She stroked his hand softly. "And I need to thank the world for introducing me a good person like you,"

Su Inn gritted his teeth.

'How she can be so warm and cute at the same time?'

He suddenly put his other hand went to behind her neck and pull her closer. Losing sanity and resting his chin on top of her head. He could even smell a nice scent from her hair due to their closeness.

Joy was caught off guard and let her face burried on his chest. She can hear his heart beat at a steadily fast pace. Racing with her own heart beat.

"Let's stay like this for a few moments, Joiya.."

"I miss you.."

*****