13

yes. yes. im alive, thank you for noticing.

anyways heres a new chapter. it probably wont make any fucking sense because ive made it complicated as fuck bUT -- as soon as you see the second part roll in, its no longer happening in the present. its from the past. ive italised the whole second part so yall shouldn't get confused.

and if you do get confused, well, honey, thats a you problem.

Chapter Thirteen: 

"Alright people, huddle up, huddle up." Sai calls them over into the kitchen, outfit as classy as ever. She's dressed in a coffee coloured pencil skirt and a white button up with pretty frills near the buttons. She's paired up her outfit with a dark coloured blazer and black stiletto heels. Her usual shades are sat upon the bridge of her nose, perfectly hiding her eyes. 

"It's Sunday," Sherry says, tone flat, "why the fuck did you call us here?" Her left eyebrow twitches as she speaks, "what's the point of even closing the diner up if all you fuckers still manage to get inside?"

"Ha," Kol laughs, smirk wide. "No point at all." He then dodges an assault of Sherry's hand, sticking his tongue out at her childishly. Before the two can even start a squaffle, Elijah steps in between them, smile fond as he keeps the two apart. "As much as I like being around all of you on a wonderful Sunday morning, aren't we missing someone?" He questions. 

"Well," Sai starts, holding the kitchen door open with her foot. A clipboard along with a fountain pen suddenly appear in her hands, forming from out of thin air. She clears her throat. "Let's see… Elijah? Yes, he's here," she ticks something off on the clipboard, "Finn, Klaus, Kol," three more ticks, "Rebekah, Sherry and me… no, we're all here." 

"Zero," Klaus grunts, lips forming into a displeased scowl, "we're missing Zero."

"Yeah," Rebekah nods, "where's the cook?" 

"Where's the tiramisu?" Finn adds quietly, distraught over the fact that he can't see the dessert anywhere.

Kol's mouth falls open into a loud gasp. "Where's the ice cream?" 

"You called us here and you can't even control us, go figure," Sherry shoves her hands into the pockets of her jacket, sighing dramatically. 

Behind her sunglasses, Sai rolls her eyes. There's one thing the crowd wants collectively and she has it -- well sort of. She just needs everyone to get into the kitchen. Why did they have to be so stubborn about it? Gah. 

"I have cute videos of Zero," she gambles. "Annnnd… pictures of him from kindergarten." Which is both a stretch and a lie, but oh well. 

At once, everyone in the dinner looks towards her with rapt attention.

Bingo.

"If you could all just get into the kitchen--"

"Out of my way," Rebekah cuts her off, forcing her way past Sai and into the kitchen. Stumbling, Sai catches her balance and waits as everyone shuffles past her, murmuring about how badly they want to see the videos. Sai can't help but smirk, wide and ravenous. The clipboard and pen disappear as she closes the door behind her with a click. At once, the kitchen twists, colours turning and lights switching, everything morphs into something else until it looks like a mini cinema. There are a handful of red seats, nice and plush. The room is now dark, dimly lit by the large screen built into the far wall. To their side is a trolley filled with popcorn and other refreshments. 

"Ladies and gents," Sai claps her hands for attention. She moves to the front of the room and stands in front of the screen, all business and professional.