The Duet with The Tsundere

Weeks flew by rather quickly, everyone becoming friends and close to the new idol pair. Haruka and Sunny both hit it off quickly, being the only other two females in the group. But not only had sunny managed to be friends with the other girl, but with everyone else as well. Her shy personality slowly fading away, but it was still there. Of coarse, there were still thing that the others don't know about the siblings. The only thing they new was their name and age. But, it didn't matter because they were friends.
A plop of paper smacking against the table startled Sunny out of her day dream, causing a little squeak to let out. "Oi, Ringo said we're playing at the next concert. We got a week to get things ordered." Furrowing her eyebrows, she looked up and met the gaze of Ranmaru, his infamous scowl present on his face. "W-what.." He scoffed and looked at the ceiling of the music room they were currently in. "You heard me." She nodded and reached for the packet, it's brightly covered front showcasing the 'RockIbilla duet coupling' entrance and tryouts. The girl then smiled, starting to get excited. "Woah! This looks cool. And so many talented people will be there!" The male scoffed yet again and flicked her forehead, causing the girl to let out a small whine. "Tch. We'll be there to. And we're gonna kick their asses and win." The girl smiled and nodded, still rubbing her forehead. "Meet me here tonight. The sooner we start the sooner we finish." And with that, he left.
"SUN-CHAN! You're gonna do the concert! I'm so excited!" Natsuki said, bursting through the door and lunging at the girl, trapping her in the hug. He was soon followed by the other members of STARISH and QUARET NIGHT, all congratulating the girl and giving words of encouragement. "Y-yea. Natsu-kun...can't breath." "Oi get off her will you!" Syo yelled, his eyebrow twitching. Natsuki giggles and let go of the short girl, patting her head.

~Fast forward with sum quality time wit the bois~

The crowd cheered, excited for the two on stage to sing. Many fan-girls forming a new 'ship' while others happy to see two of their favorite singers performing together. Of course, both members of STARISH and QUARET NIGHT were also popular but, who wouldn't want the angelic sunny to sing with the cold Ranmaru. Their personalities different but their passion and love for music the same.
The shouting and cheering grew louder as the music started up, along with the tall man and significantly shorter girl to take their dance moves.

(Play song)[Sunny]In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he cameThat voice which calls to me and speaks my nameAnd do I dream again? For now I findThe Phantom of the Opera is thereInside my mind

(Play song)
[Sunny]
In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again? For now I find
The Phantom of the Opera is there
Inside my mind

[Ranmaru]
Sing once again with me our strange duet
My power over you grows stronger yet
And though you turn from me to glance behind
The Phantom of the Opera is there
Inside your mind

[Sunny]
Those who have seen your face
Draw back in fear
I am the mask you wear

[Ranmaru]
It's me they hear...

[BOTH]
Your/My spirit and my/your voice
In one combined
The Phantom of the Opera is there
Inside my/your mind

[Ranmaru]
Beware the phantom of the Opera

[Sunny]
Beware the phantom of the opera

[Ranmaru
Sing, my Angel of Music!
Sing for me!

Their dance, though to the others (mainly the members from both boy-groups) dismay, was breathtakingly beautiful. It was romantic yet heart breaking. The lyrics flowed as they circled each other, their movements intimate yet never touching. And by the end of the song and dance, their faces were dangerously close, something that didn't go unnoticed by the others as they started clapping and cheering to get their attention. Though half was cheering for the two to kiss, the other half wanting the next song...or jealousy. The two singers, breaking out of their daze, quickly stepped back with a hot blush on their cheeks. Not that it was noticeable for they both did just get done singing and dancing.
Panting and smiling, the two bowed to the crowed and waved, shouting out a thank you before making their way back stage.
Back stage, sunny turned and hugged the male, jumping as he caught her and spun around. "We did it Ran-San! It was amazing and accelerating and exciting and." She was cut off my a pair of warm lips being planted against hers.

Wide eyed, she gasped as he slipped his tongue into the kiss, not sure what to do

Wide eyed, she gasped as he slipped his tongue into the kiss, not sure what to do. Pulling back, the silver-haired male smirked at her awestruck and confused expression. Ranmaru then flicked her forehead, chuckling as her expression then turned into scowl. Legacy was that for." She pouted, rubbing her forehead. The male only chuckled, before unwrapping his other arm around her and the walking away. "The others will be here soon. Gotta take a leak." The girl just stood there, watching him walk away still baffled from his actions. He kissed her! He.... She sank to the floor, grasping at the fact that Ranmaru, the tsundere of tsunderes just kissed her.