Modeling with Tokiya

It's been a week since the concert with Ranmaru, and Sunny hasn't been able to look the male in the eyes. He was her friend, and then he kissed her leaving the poor girl confused. The male himself didn't really change, though he was a bit more nice to the girl. Be it helping her with chores or something of the likes. Something the others noticed, and the was she was acting towards him. So, putting two and two together, the members figured he was the first to make a move. And though they would confront the male about it, they couldn't risk the two getting kicked out.

"Modeling?" Sunny asked, tilting her head to the side. "Yes! They want you to model for a clothing brand called 'Jumin Mystic M.' It's fairly popular, and if they like you could catch more attention! Thus pushing you further in the quest of being an idol!" Ringo stated, smiling happily. The girl nodded, happily accepting the request from the modeling agency. "Okay, so when is it?" "Tomorrow!"
~Time skip bc I'm lazy af~
Staring at the large building, the girl gulps and stepped in, the sliding glass doors opening and closing with a swoosh. The interior was fancy, as expected from an high-end clothing brand. The floor was marble, and the furniture and decor was all muted grays and whites, giving it a nice fancy but futuristic vibe. Walking to the desk unsure what to do, the small girl smiled at the older attendant. "U-Um hi...I'm." The woman stood up abruptly, eyes wide. "You're Sunny! From twofold! Yes yes, you're hear for the shoot. Follows me please." The brown haired woman bowed towards the girl and began walking to towards the back, her heels clacking against the hard floor. "This way please. The rest will tell you what to do. And, if it isn't to much to ask can I get an autograph? My daughters a huge fan." Sunny smiled, nodding happily. "Yes of course! I'll meet up with you later." Sunny bowed and walked into the studio, immediately swarmed by stylist and shoved into a dressing room.

"Tokiya-San! I didn't know you'd be here." The girl smiled, seeing a familiar face. The male smiled slightly, waving a hello as a stylist was fixing and spraying at his hair. "Oh good, you two know each other! This should make it less awkward for the poses." A rather large man said, his golden, zebra printed jacket sparkling in to lighting. "Less.....awkward?" The female tilted her head to the side in confusion. Why would it be awkward? "Alright, miss Sunny, could you please change into this and then come back here?" The female nodded, taking the clothing before walking into the changing room.

"Alight, now lean in slightly, and lift your leg up. Oi, yoonah, go tilt her shoe half way off, and take the other. Okay good, now Tokiya, can you lean in....good good!"

Sunny tried to keep the blush at bay, her face being dangerously close to the handsome males face

Sunny tried to keep the blush at bay, her face being dangerously close to the handsome males face. The male himself seemed to be having the same trouble, his heart beating erratically. He was almost sure the small female in his lap could hear it, let alone feel it. Though, he was comforted by the fact hers was doing the same. "Okay good good, now sunny could you scoot closer to him, yes excellent!" The girl was now practically siting in his lap. And Tokiya was having a harder and harder time controlling himself. The male kept 'we are professional' in his head on repeat, though it didn't seem to work. He couldn't deny, he liked, no loved having the small girl in his arms. If only he could- "okay! That was perfect! Now to get some one on one with each of you-"

The modeling was a success, the photographer, Kim Seokjin, was happy and requested the two again for the next clothing line released. Sunny signed a postcard and DVD for Linna, the the assistants daughter and was now on her way back. "Hey, Sunny wait up." The girl stopped and turned to see a jogging Tokiya, catching up with the girl. "Come, you can ride with me." The girl nodded happily, thankful she didn't have to ride the bus again.

Sliding in beside the male, the two sat in silence as they wait for the driver. Not long after, a man with brown hair arrived, apologizing for the wait and started the car.
A couple minutes into the drive, the small girl yawned, trying to find a comfortable position against the hard car door. "Are you tired?" Tokiya questioned, watching the girl in amusement as she shifted again. The man looked to the driver, who was to busy watching the road for it was dark and raining, before unbuckling Sunny's seat belt. "What are you." Tokiya slid the girl into the middle seat, buckling her up and the laid her against him. "This will be more comfortable. Rest well." Sunny blushed, but didn't argue against it. "Thank you...Tokiya." She said, snuggling more into him. The male hummed, a light blush coating over his cheeks.
Yes, the male was starting to like the girl.

Perhaps....even....