New Friends

* Sara in media. And just pretend she has a peircing on the bottom of her lip*

                   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison wakes yawning while rubbing her forehead. "Morning." Sara says. Allison shot her eyes open and smiles  at her. "Morning." 

"You sleep really quiet. It's good to know that you dont snore ya know? Other wise that would very annoying." Sara says as she got up to go over to her wall where it's now filled up with drawings. "Wow did you draw those?" Allison ask. "Yup there of all my friends. "

"Wow that is so sweet." Allison says as she got up and noticed a drawing of a girl sleeping on Sara's bed. She picks it up " Oh wow who's this ?" 

Sara snatches it out of Allison hand. "Sorry. It's no one." Sara says blushing. Allison shrugs her shoulders and goes to her closet to get here basket with all her hygiene products in it. "Im going to head to the showers.  I'll see you around okay?" Allison smiles as she walks out the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"So how weird is she?" Amanda asked Allison as they walked to the on campus cafe. "She's nice.. a little shy but she'll come around." 

"Oh well make sure she's not one of those people who likes to steal things or draw you while your sleep." Amanda chuckles and walks into the cafe. That's weird that Amanda said that Allison thought to herself. She remembers the drawing of the girl sleeping on Sara's bed. "Hey Allison are you there? Come on let's go before we be late for class girl." Allison shock off the thought and enterend the cafe with Amanda. 

As they waited in the line to order their coffee Allison looks around and notice the guy Jason from the party last night. She waits for him to look her way and she smiles. 

"Hey is this seat taken ?" Jason asked . Amanda sips her coffee looking at Allison. "No it's not." Allison smiles as he sat down next to her. 

"You ran off so quick last night. Didn't even get to get your social or number." 

"I know im sorry." Allison nervously laughed as she scratches her head. Amanda was looking at the both of the smiling at each other "Okay let's cut he bullshit here. Jason do you like my best friend or not?" Allison looked at her like she's crazy . "I do actually." Jason said. 

"But you dont even know me." Allison laughed.

"But i can get to know you." Jason pulled out his phone "Here put your number in and save it under anything you want."

"Put bae as your name." Amanda said and laughed. Allison shook her head and put her number in his phone and hand it back to Jason. "So what class do you guys have to get to ? Because you guys are kind of running late." He chuckled. Allson eyes widened and grab her purse "I see you after class Amanda." Allison got out her seat and headed for the door. "Hey wait!" Jason also got up and opened the cafe door for Allison. "Aww cuties." Amanda said. 

"Don't you have to get to class too?" 

"Girl no. Im skipping today." 

"Are you serious it's the first day?!" Allison said.

"So. Look i'll just be 20 minutes late." Amanda shrug.

Allison and Jason looked at each other and laughed. "Okay suit yourself." Allison walking out the door and Jason following after her.

"So your friend is something huh?" Jason asked. "Yeah but i love her so i deal with it." 

"What class are you going to?"