Fitting On My Knee

AUTHORS NOTE: this is where things really start 2 get kinky!!1!😫👉👌

Paul McZartney was lost in some kindof troipcal paradise with all the bestest pleasures that life could offer.
Warm sunshime.
amazing food.
And hawt naked men.
As Pau walk by them, he found that his clothes slowly got ripped off piece by peice, not by the sexy dudes but as if by magic!! Paul could feel his weewee stiffen and a cool breeze whip thriugj his jiggly juicy butt cheeks. by this poimt he was waering nothing but a Hawaiian shirt buttoned comletley open, and a seashell necklace. Paul felt like such a fuckign twink! "Bloody hell" he muttered. "i never realkized that freebumming on a tropical island could make my pleasure tower rise so high!" Paul McCartney smirked and strutyted across the beach, his peener rising slowly but surely. he was getting really fucking aroused from the wind goeingh up his chili chute. and all these sexy hot men wernt helping iether. Suddenly he saw some1. It was John Lennon, looking exremely hawt AF! Jojn was playing a ukulele seductiveley, and tje only thing he was wearing was a straw hat! Pawl was turned on so hard by John's decadent mascuilnty, the way his massive nanner swumg freely in the trooical breeze and the way he sung hos song, no lyrixs, just gibberish scat singing.
"Fhejwfudbebehsa." sang John as he strummed his ukuleel. "shoobadeebabebbedoo" Paul's weiner was gettig so fucikng hard right now!1 suddenly Jhon stopped. His eyes looked at Pauls eyes depely and pashunately as his rooster rised up like the Empire State Building. ;'yt08796 -============= =--=-w=-3=-5 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Paul couldnt say a word except "wow"./ John tosedd his hat  off and m.,;kf begin 2 walk towartds Paul seductiylvly. "u gots a big willy mate" he said quiertly as he stroked his marssive schlongle up nd down he was a massageg therpaist and his cock was someones back. "but my willys bigger." he themn getted really close yto paul grabbend a handful of his plump bummy an said: "twerk for me u litlte binch" oaul obayed and started 2 pump his buns in a ciruclasr motoin, then up snd down. Johng sitted back on his fancy deck chair and startend to wank his weenie at the speed of tlight. Paul felt like suych a litle slut, bouncing his badonkadonk wihle John had a nice good old fashoined jizz sesh. "sinsve u been such a naughty twerker for me, u get a lettl e treat" said John, his peeto still in one hand as he grabbed pausl face with the other and shovbed his touincge int2 Pauls open mouth. jhon then tur,ed Paul around and was slowly goimg 2 insert his peepee into  Paul's anus when-

Paul McXarntey wouked up.

he ;ooked around and found tha t the sheetd of his bed were covered with his hot love milk!  "oh no waht a  mess" he said as he shaked his head and run a hamd thru his messy raven-colred hair. he never hasd these hormosexaul feelings before. He thoguht he was a straitte man, a hetteroseksual, a dude who liked pretty grils and hawt babes. not a ghey man who lkied succing big dicks and havijg butt sex with male men. Paul was realizimg that he was still attarcted 2 John, even tho Jhon was a man and not a wonam. it was a sunny Santurday mornong, and Pau couldn't help but catch himself thinking about if hed see John Lenno out and abuot. he thoyjght abput johns sexy hawt boice and the naughty wrpds he said. "Well got to put some colthes on" said Pauil as he getted out of bed.
AUTHORS NOTE: he was completly naked btw😋
"looks lkie ill have 2 warsh these sheets later too" said Pail as he finished putting on his outfit 4 2day. He was teally proud of hos outfot!1!!1!!
Pual McVsrtney weared a deep bLck crop top with patches pf bare skin showimg on the arns and shoulders tihgt dress pants that were half pliad half solid black fimgerless glpves that made it look loke he had skeleton hands thicl platform combat noots a Jack Skellington beanie and a spiked black chomker. He had put on some hawt guyliner 2. Paul was expremiatng with his fashion choices, and he was gonna experminant with other things today, too.😉 first thing he was gonna go 2 da sk8 park! He wanted 2 be a hawt sk8r boi, jsut like in his fave song ever, Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne. he grabbed his Tony Hawk brand skateborad, and skated 2 the sk8park.