We remained quiet for a while.
"Since the day I met you I felt something. I couldn't explain and it makes sense now. So to be honest I'm glad there's an explanation. "
He stood there still looking stern
"I don't think I'm good for you "
"Why's that ?"

He looked taken a back before turning and leaving. I followed behind quietly. He didn't have an explanation. I'm sure he's scared ......but of what.

-a week later

Alice hadn't given me any answers as to what her vision was about or what she saw. It honestly bothered me not to known why obviously the rest of the family knew. It involved me so I deserve to know.

I did learn to hunt pretty quickly. It was hard at first but the instincts within me helped a lot. I know I still have a lot to learn but I'm sure I'll get the hand of it.

Edward had been gone for a week now. Everyone in the house seemed to be stressed. They were connected him deeply and I couldn't help but feel responsible for the strain between them. He did after all leave after our conversation.

My thoughts were interrupted but a knock

"Demi " Esme
"Yes ?"
"Carlisle said you could come down to talk to him. He's free right now. "
"Thank you "
I walked downstairs to Carlisle office. I had become familiar with the bug house a week into living here. I knocked softly on the door
"Come in "
I opened it and he pointed to the chair across from him. I sat down.

"What is it you'd like to talk to me about ?"
"Well it's more of me telling you something. "
He motioned for me to go ahead
"I think considering everything.....I think I should leave. I'm grateful for the home you and your family have provided. However I don't like being kept in the dark about matters that concern me. I also should start running from Victoria. "
I stood up And began pacing
"The volturi offered me a place In heir coven. If I stay there Victoria won't dare make a move, and if I am able to successfully make a deal with the Volturi your family will be out of harms way. "
He looked at me with a look that said he was concerned
"Demi, I don't think that's the best choice. The volturi will take advantage of your situation. I think the best thing for you to do is reconsider your choice. "
"Are you going to tell me about what Alice saw ?"
He opened his mouth to respond hut then closed it. I nodded and opened the door. Alice stood there
"Alice " Carlisle
"She has a right to know. "
I looked between them and Carlisle nodded.
"You may talk in here "

He left us in the office.
"I think it's best if I show you. Edward told me you can read minds like him "
I nodded
She handed me her hand and I opened my mind to be able to see.

Bella stood there with a swollen belly. Edward had his hand placed over it smiling. He then saw me to which he came over to kiss me. I felt another arm creep it's way around my waist. He had no face but he felt warm and comforting.

"Demi ?"
I opened my eyes
"She's going to get pregnant "
"Yes "
"Who's the father ?"

I knew but I needed confirmation

"Edward, but Demi please. He feels like he's not good for you because he's going to do that to you. Please"

She didn't want me to hurt him and that wasn't the plan. I nodded. I walked out and headed to his room which had the door closed.I sat on the open space.  It felt calm here as I was surrounded by his scent.