Cyko x Phantom

Fluff

"Cyko, get off me."
"Mmfh... no..." Cyko had been on Phantom for quite some time now.
"Yes, I have a important show to .attend." No reply.
"I'll cuddle with you once I'm done." Phantom said trying to get him off himself, after a moment he got a reply
"Ughhh... fine..." Cyko sighed, knowing that he'd at least get the warmth he was constantly requesting but never got a yes. Getting himself off Phantom, he wondered if he'd be home when he wanted him to. "Thank you Cyko." Phantom said while planting a kiss on Cykos forehead. Cyko blushed. "I promise I won't make you wait too long. Okay?" Phantom Replied to himself, "hmmph... fine... just as long I get my cuddles..." Cyko Replied obviously upset, chuckling at his attitude, he got up from the couch and into their room to change. Once finished he grabbed his phone and went heading towards the front door. Mentally noting that his so called 'boyfriend' seemed to got up from the couch also and went to make himself some tea.

After the show
Phantoms POV
9:15 PM... hope he's not upset I somehow managed to get myself a full day shift... is he even okay? Did anyone hurt him? Is he crying? His mind began to spin off worrying about Cyko and his well-being after leaving him for hours. Once getting to the front door and opening it. "Cyko?" He said. No response. Crap... is he hurt? He began to spiral off again while closing,locking the front door before shoving the key into his pocket, he began searching the house to find him. Sighing in relief to see him half awake half asleep in their bed. He didn't seem to notice him standing in the door way staring at him as he was most likely super tired. Aww, he's so adorable curled up in a ball. What did I ever do to earn a adorable boyfriend. Smiling. He got clothes and a fresh towel for a shower. After a few minutes of being in there he got out and put on his pyjamas. He got in bed next to Cyko. "You kept me waiting you... idiot." Cyko commented while Phantom was pulled him into his chest. "Heh, sorry, X got me a full day shift." The reaper Replied, "Yeah Yeah... just don't keep me waiting next time or... I'll be mad..." chuckling. He replied: "well. If I'll be late next time I'll cuddle with you for a month." Cykos face glew up. "Then be wait next time..." he replied drowsy, lift you want me to. Then I will." He replied. Not noticing his boyfriend slept mid sentence.

"I love you little Blueberry."