In the mans nest

Rays pov
I was at the front of the class and teaching the kids some new fighting thing and letting them practice there power. Then Schwyz came running down the and looked worried

Shwoz pov
I had got a emergency call that was really bad and I ran down to ray and the kids. Ray asked "shwoz what wrong?"
I answered " there is a important call go up to the mans nest now."
Mika pov
Shwoz has just told us to go up to the mans nest we all went and we saw something and the tv screen. Shwoz said " grab your gum you will need it."
We all graves are gum and sat down
Shwoz pov
I had the kids sit down on the couch and I said " you guy need to go to the park there is three villains there hurt innocent people. I saw all the kids running out of the place and I saw some water go down on of there faces.
Mika pov
We all got to the park we saw kids on the ground. I also saw chapa crying for some reason and she looked at one of the kids and the she got mad.
Chapas pov
I saw my best friend on the ground in pain he saw me looking and was worried the a ray came right to us I got in front of everyone and used my lighting to bounce it back it worked for a little bit then it came back this time we ducked. Boses was getting kids out of here the I heard Mika call my name but I was to late the ray hit me right in the chest I feel down hard then it went black.
Thirds pov
The kids chapa was looking at went right to her. Boses saw what had just happened then the kids keeper fighting the villains ray had got two but one ran away.
Rays pov
I was holding chapa in my arms she was fast asleep. I also saw that one kids follow me. I asked the kid "what he is doing here." He said back " I am here to help my friends and my name is Jeremy volt best friend." I was shocked chapa had to a random kids her identity. I saw the other kids in shock. We got back to the mans nest. We had shwoz check on chapa well we talk to the kid. ( r=ray b=Boses m=Mika mm = miles J = Jeremy )
M:how do you know volts identity
J: she had told me because(interrupted by ray)
R: why would she tell you she can't tell anyone she promised
J: I k ow she did but she had to tell a bother super hero
M, mm,b,r were surprised then there was a loud beep by chapa and shwoz
Third pov
Jeremy has ran up to chapa and asked shwoz "what going on ?"
Shwoz ignored him and went to this on Machine. Ray said " I thought we did not have to use that again."
Shwoz answerd "we have to know here secrets to help her right know it the only way."
"What do you mean secrets." Mika said
Shwoz answered" it help her heart rate and her health but ."
Ray said" we have to get to her secret we used this before it worked but the secret got out of hand."
"But it are only hope." said miles
Shwoz but the machine on chapa head and got a screen on the screen it was weird.
In chapas head
There was a big house there was chapas mom at the table and her brother . Her mom said "kido want to sit down and eat but first can you get your little sister." Her older said " she problem can't she problem to weak she problem might just go up stairs and not come back like going to heaven and dying so I can get a better sister.
Back In the man nest
R: wow
M: she goes through that at home wow
J: yeah she does I was there once when her sister was hurting her.
Back in chapas head
There was darkness and a lot of kid cheering "fight fight fight." The there was a image then.