♛𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲♛

y/n's pov:
i allowed my eyes to flutter open as there was a tight clasp on my waist. i furrowed my brows, i flipped as mattia has his hands fastened around me. i smiled as i pulled his hand away. "hey gorgeous" he grinned with a raspy voice. i gulped, "h-hey" i said as he stretched. he looked down to his body. "shit did we finally fuck and i don't remember?" he smirked as i sarcastically snickered.

"no you dumb fuck. you were drunk and i brought you to my house" i said as he nodded, "yeah hint the headache" he moaned in pain. "so what'd i say last night?" he smiled staring me. i gulped.
"i love you " i shook my head. "nothing just dumb stuff," i answered as he nodded, "yeah i always do" he mumbled.

"i'm home!!!" soph shouted from downstairs as i gasped, "what the fuck," i said standing up. "what? scared she'll find us together?" he asked as i rolled my eyes. "nope. you just shouldn't be here" i replied  as i threw on a hoodie. which happened to be mattias. "wear my hoodie. you look hot in it" he smirked as i grinned. "hey girl-" soph said opening my door as she saw mattia.

her eyes widened, "ah okay" she giggled walking out. i wandered behind her, "i swear it isn't what it looks like!" i whisper yell as she put on her thinking face. "are you sure?! i saw him shirtless" she smiled widely making me laugh. "no, he was drunk and ale left so i had to bring him home" i said as she nodded. "did he say anything?" she squealed.

i giggled, "yes he said he-" i said before mattia stopped me. "hey girls. save the chat for later. you making breakfast babe?" he asked, now with a shirt on. soph smirked looking at me, "only if you call ale over for breakfast" i lifted a brow. he chuckled. "depends, is he for you or her?" he asked referring to soph.

"for her obviously," i said gazing at him, "better be. i'll call him" he said clasping his phone wandering to the living room. soph looked at me as she leaped, "ahh!" she said as we began to cook.