What!?

Oh the things you find on Instagram, also sorry for the late update😅
Also feel free to correct any mistakes made during this part, I didn't re-read
——
Third Person POV

Izuku woke up by his alarm blaring, he groggily rubbed his eyes and stretched, he remembered doing his homework and that's all. He waved it off and got dressed for school. He tried maintaining his wild hair before giving up and brushing his teeth, packing his homework and heading downstairs.

I don't want this guy here....

Izuku thought to himself as he saw his father standing behind his mother, arms around her waist as she cooked.

"Izuku dear? Is that you?" Inko called.

"Yes, I have to be going though so I won't be here for breakfast Mum, Sorry..." Izuku apologises as he slipped his shoes on.

"That's fine dear, there's lunch money on the table for lunch and I won't be here after school," Inko told him as she fished out breakfast for her and her husband. She hummed slightly as she did so.

Izuku nodded and grabbed the money stuffing it in the front pocket of his bag and waved as he left.

"I love you Mum!" He yelled as he ran off to school. Hisashi 'tsked' as he watched his son run off.

"Come on Hisashi there's nothing wrong with him not having breakfast, he'll be late," Inko said and sat two plates of eggs and bacon the table for them.

"He has no respect Inko, last night when you left he started acting up and making a mess, how do you put up with him?" Hisashi lied. It worked because Inko but her lip.

Izuku acting up? That's new...

"If he keeps acting up like Mitsuki's son did, it might be a good idea to send him to military school."

"You will not send my son to military school, he's already at U.A. and I'm not letting some boarding school get in the way of Izuku completing his dreams," Inko snapped. She sent Hisashi a side glance and resumed eating breakfast. Hisashi growled lowly and quietly before continuing to eat too. It was rather quiet after Inko snapped but after breakfast Hisashi washed the dishes and left for work as Inko started packing.

"Send my son to military school, as if, yes he may misbehave sometimes but it's nothing bad, why in the world would we send him there. But what if Hisashi leaves again? Oh god I don't think I'd be able to go through that again, nor Izuku...."

Inko rambled about little things as she packed her suitcases, she was going for a week, longer than usual but not the longest she's been gone. She packed her bags and left, it was around lunch when she did, however at U.A. they were cramped in the cafeteria.

"I still can't believe today's a half day, I completely forgot.." Izuku mumbled as he ate the rice he brought for lunch.

"It's ok Deku-kun! Besides I kinda forgot until Tsu told me..." Uraraka mumbled. Iida shook his head and began lecturing them about remembering the small things and radda nadda. Izuku zoned out and ate as he started to think.

Why does Mum have to leave me at home with him, why can't Aunty come over and look after me or why can't I stay at Kacchan's again? I don't want to be home with him, I don't like him...

"Deku-kun you're mumbling again," Uraraka interrupts him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, just a bit stressed about home," he replied and smiled brightly at her. Uraraka could of swore she was sitting next to an angel with his smile. The lunch bell rang and they started to go gather they're stuff to leave and go home.

"What about home? Is everything alright?" Iida asked walking to class with Uraraka, Deku and a few others in They're class that had grouped near them. Such as Bakugou and the Bakusquad, Tsuyu and Hagurake and Tokoyami and Jirou. Almost the whole class honestly.

"Yes! It's just.... my Dad came home after being gone for years..." Izuku mumbled slightly and looked down at his shuffling feet.

Deku's Dad's back?

Uraraka and Bakugou thought, as Bakugou was overhearing and earwigging in their conversation.

"You should be happy Midoriya!" Iida exclaims. He was waving his arms around like a robot, you know the usual.

"I am! I want my Mum to be happy but I just can't be sure I want him around I suppose..." Izuku grumbled and kicked the floor lightly. It was strange for Izuku to be acting like this, usually he'd be cheerful and happy but he seemed down and tired.

"Why can't you?"

"I don't know, he isn't like how I remember him, I wouldn't worry about it though, it's fine I'm probably just stressing," Izuku said and forced a small laugh and a smile. Iida and Uraraka looked at each other, Iida shook his head and kept walking with Izuku.

"So anyways Deku-kun do you have any plans?" Uraraka asked.

"I want to catch Mum before she leaves, although I don't know if she's left already, I hope she hasn't-"

"Your mumbling again," Iida cut him off.

"Oh sorry..." Izuku apologises and walks into his class with his two friends.

"Don't worry about it! It's fine! But we should get going it's meant to rain tonight and I don't want to get caught in it," Uraraka states as the three of them grab their bags and leave the premises and head home their separate ways.

Izuku walked home humming to himself as he watched the scenarios happening around him, kids playing, birds flying and fighting occasionally, trees blowfly gracefully with the wind. It looked like heaven to him and it felt like heaven, it was peaceful and for once his mind was quiet and he wasn't mumbling. He got home and his mothers car wasn't there, but a different one had replaced it.

Seems like Dad got a new car.

Izuku sighed and walked up to his and his mothers flat, unlocked the door and walked in without saying a word. He could hear the TV blasting and he could smell something that reeked.

"Oi is that you?!" Hisashi yelled after hearing the door close.

"It's Izuku, yes," Izuku replies, kicking his shoes off.

"Good, because you have a choice to make and you better make it fast," Hisashi states as he walks over to his son.

"What is it?"

"Get shipped to a military school or I'll throw you out and you can live on the streets."

"W-What!?"