Pony x Shy!Reader x Doggy

(A/N)Requested by RyaBerry <3 ty for requesting I didn't know if it was lemon or something so I made it a fluff! :D enjoy!

(Y/N)
I was running away to escape Angel from tickling me (not in a kinky way weirdos) and I ended up and Pony and Doggy's room "o-oh h-hi P-Pony a-and Dog-Doggy!" I squeaked quietly if you couldn't guess..I'm shy especially around my two crushes 🥺👉👈 "oh hey Y/N!" Doggy says tossing a basketball at the ceiling and catching it "hi Y/N!" Pony says reading a book smiling at me. I mentally scream in the inside "So came here for cuddles I could use them right now.." Doggy says frowning as he sets the basketball down. "I could use some cuddles too Y/N!" Pony said getting up smiling widely. "O-oh su-sure! I-I'll cu-cuddle wi-with bo-both of yo-you!" I say as I lay down on the master bed in the middle of their beds. "Yay!" Pony says running over to the master bed and laying down next to you holding onto your side with both of his arms. "Thanks Y/N.." Doggy says walking over to the master bed as he collapses on the master bed next to you holding your right side with both of his arms."hey Y/N..me and Pony have a question.." Doggy said frowning "wh-what i-is i-it??" I said nervously. "Me and Doggy both l-like you more than a friend or best friend..." Pony said blushing while he looks away still holding onto you. "I-I li-like you bo-both to-too.." I say nervously while smiling. "So..who do you choose?.." Doggy says sadly. "I-I ch-choose bo-both.." you said shyly. "W-WAIT REALLY YES!" Pony said smiling wider than before. "N-nice!" Doggy said smiling more. *mini time skip*
I look at Pony and Doggy as they sleep next to me still holding onto me as I smile I realize how lucky I am to be able to date 2 people and having both be fine with it <3~ I slowly close my eyes as I fall asleep holding onto both of their arms.

Angel's P.O.V.
Me,Memory and Bunny squeal at the sight of Doggy,Pony and Y/N cuddling altogether "that's so cute!!"Me,Memory and Bunny squeal "SHH!" Piggy says walking by us knowing that they're sleeping.

415 words total! I hope you like this one-shot you guys can request more than one! I'm not good at fluffs sorry! >.< but I hope you enjoyed this! I enjoyed writing this! Tho I think I'll take a break my fingers are cramping up~ Emerald