🍋Mousy x Reader LEMON 🍋

(A/N: like my nifty drawing?)

Y/N's P.O.V.
I was in the mall trying to catch that person who was eavesdropping on me,zizzy and pony's conversation..*sigh* I really miss Mousy..she was a nice friend to play with..anyways I was running from this WTF IS THAT THING- I mean a robot thing..I saw a vent and crawled in it I look over and see.. "MOUSY?!" I shrieked as I stare into her glowing pink pupils. "Y/N is that you?!" Mousy asked. "Y-yeah who else would it be?" I said. Then out of no where my dress was ripped off. "E-EH?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING M"- I was cut off by Mousy kissing me.
(🍋Lemon time!🍋)
Mousy started groping my breast (they can be huge,medium or small idc) "M-Mousy...wh-wha"- "shh..." Mousy cut me off and started taking her dress off and pAnTiEs. (A/N:I'm scared my dog is breathing and flinching in her sleep..she's old as well) then Mousy started sucking my breast (mAmA MiLkY) and got on top of me and started fingering me fast like REAL FAST she then stopped and went down to my pussy (meow meow Imma cow motherfuckers) and stuck her tongue in my pussy "A-AA~" I moaned out her name as she started moving her tongue around in my pussy. "M-Mousy! A-Aa~ I-I'm about cum!" I screamed/moaned as I cummed(?) on her face. She started licking me up quickly. "He-heh.." Mousy panted. "A-are we done?" I asked. Mousy just smirked and..

Cliffhanger >:)

268 words total! Part 2 might be cu- coming OvO requests on hold for now I have like at least 4 oneshots to do qwp bye peeps