Part one.

Touya walked over to the king, his father. "Hey dad, we should seriously get Shoto some friends." "Give me one reason." The big man demanded, "I mean, his does all you ask, all his training," the king sighed and said "I suppose..." "plus, he looks lonely all the time." They just stared at the red and white haired heir fight back his trainer and win for the 11th time this hour. "he's good" Touya mentioned.
The timer on Shoto's watch went off and the trainer and Shoto stopped and Shoto stopped the beeping on his watch and put away his sword. He walked out of the room he was training in and went to the dining room for dinner. He sat down in a chair. A green haired girl with her tongue sticking out of her mouth slightly walked out of the cooking room with a plate of food at sat it front of the young heir. "Enjoy Kero." They green haired girl said walking back to the cooking room. Shoto ate quietly until his older sister Fuyumi walked in and ate food right by him brought by the same girl. He finnished eating and walked into the kitchen and placed down the plate and glass in the sink. He walked back out and the sweet maid started doing the dishes. He walked to the top floor to go to his room. When he got there he noticed the time and hurried into the room. He looked out the window and saw the short green haired boy with his brunette friend. He smiled seeing the cute boy having a good day with his best friend. He hasn't met either of them but he can tell that they're really nice. He loves looking out the window and imagining going outside of the castle grounds for once. His father was Abusive and was afraid he would blabber to the news about hurting the 17 year old boy. He was still dreaming when the door to his room opened and his other brother Natsuo walked in and tapped his shoulder. Shoto flinched and briskly looked out to the white haired male. "Hey Natsuo." "Sup, whatcha lookin at?" "Nothing" Shoto said just looking away sadly. With a fake smile on his face he sat down on his bed with his brother by him. "Dad is planning on getting you two friends." Shoto sighed knowing he was gonna get some bratty princesses for friends. "They're gonna be normal people from the village calm your (butt) down" "what really?!" "Yeah. Not just princesses from the other kingdoms." Shoto couldn't help but look exited for getting his first friends. "He apparently is going to raffle the lucky winners" "alright please leave I'm going to change now and get to bed." "Goodnight little bro." He gave Natsuo a hug and he left. He got into the closet and changed into comfortable clothing and locked the door. Hopped in bed. He got on his phone and got onto the village social media (yes that is a thing in my fantasy world >:3). He posted on his story "goodnight everyone!" He soon got lots of likes being the prince of course. He got a comment from the green haired boy andadter awhile he got onto the boys profile and private chatted him and said, "hey." The boy soon responded with "hello, this is this boys friend Ochaco and he always sees you looking out your window. He stares sometimes outside of the window of his house lol. He's asleep rn and doesn't know you texted him" "hmm... that's weird I stare at you two too" he said with a huge smile on his face. The girl soon said "I'm gonna wake him up and show him the texts! He gonna be A RED TOMATO!!!!!!!" "Wait, I'm going to face call you so he can see that I'm not lying. Is that ok?" "Yeah that's fine" she soon face called him and Shoto knew his whole family was asleep so he wouldn't get in trouble. He answered the call and the brunette was on his screen "shhhh" she whispered. She pointed the phone to the sleeping green haired boy and yelled "WaKe uP!!!!!!!!!" The green haired boy jumped and looked at his phone and almost screamed "Ochaco... that's not funny" "it's not a joke this is the real Shoto Todoroki!" Shoto waved at the green haired boy and smiled a little bit. The green haired boy covered his face. Shoto looked a little bit confused and asked "are you ok?" "OcHaCo? How did you get a hold of him????!!!!" "Through you social media..." "YOUR ON MY PHONE???!!!!" "Yup" the green fluff ball just went silent. "What's you guys names?" "I'm Ochaco Uraraka! And he's Izuku Midoriya" Izuku's face with still covered with his pillow and he waved at the phone. "You don't have to hide..." Ochaco said to Izuku. "He looks at us too. When we're walking outside of course." "I'm creepy what can I say." Shoto answered and all of them giggled. Izuku finally took his face off of his pillow and grabbed the phone from Ochaco.
"Izuku, I have a question..."

"NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

"NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo..." Izuku said making hand signals and mouthing 'shut up' Shoto giggled at the thought.
"He wouldn't anyway, look at my ugly face." Shoto said pointing at his face. Izuku gasped and reassured him he was NOT ugly.
Shoto didn't have the energy to argue since it was almost 1:00am. Shoto yawned and looked over to his closet. A strange noise came from the inside. "What was that" Izuku and Ochaco asked politely. "I... have no idea" Shoto answered. He stood up and walked over to the door. He opened it and gasped.

HAI! YES THIS IS THE END READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS IN THE CLOSET! I'll try to write it tonight but if it doesn't come out don't rage at me it's 12:54pm rn. I'm not tired but if I am I'll write it tomorrow. I'll try. Please leave a vote it will help a lot and maybe share with your friends! I really love the story so far and no I do not ever proof check my stuff. And tomorrow I have home school on Zoom. That ended with 1067 words have a great day/night I love you all thank you for reading.

                           -maniac Charlie