Part 4

Recap:
Suddenly, the locks on the door unlocked and the door swung open...
Ochaco walked in and stared at them. (:I). "Forgot my phone..." Ochaco said grabbing her phone. She started giggling and walked over to them. "Thanks Sho. He's always so lonley." She said in-between laughter. "Do not tell my family what you saw." "I won't!" Shoto nodded his head. "Good they will kill me. Maybe even physically." Shoto said "wait what?" Ochaco said "wait what?" Shoto said in the same tone. Izuku just sat there. Ochaco then left to go back downstairs she apparently was playing riddle games with Shoto's siblings (guilty). Shoto's cat walked in right after Ochaco. Izuku's eyes widened seeing a cat (he is scared of cats in this book :0) (a small kitten.) Shoto walked over to the door and closes it. He puts a chair in front of the door knob just so nobody sees anything. The cat jumps on Shoto's bed and Izuku jumps off and runs behind Shoto. "It's just a cat..." "a DeMoN cAt.!." "She won't hurt you, calm down" Shoto walked up to the cat and let it smell his hand. It began letting him pet her. "See Izuku, nothing to worry about" Izuku hesitantly walked over to the cat and put his hand in front of it. It sniffed his hand and stared purring, rubbing its head on his hand. "See?" Izuku giggled. "Hey Sho?" "Yeah?" "I've been hearing this rumor about you, can you actually sing?" "Umm, I can." Izuku replied with, "Hot." (XD) Shoto picked up his cat and moved the chair from the door and opened the door and sat the cat down on the floor outside. He went back in and put the chair back in its place. Shoto sat on the rug in his room and Izuku sat next to him. "I'm really surprised your not trying to avoid me." Shoto confessed. "Why would I Sho?" "Well, I kissed you twice. That's kinda creepy." Shoto replied "not for me." Shoto looked down at Izuku while Izuku looked up at Shoto. Shoto went down and hugged Izuku. Izuku put his head on Shoto's chest and heard his heartbeat. Ba-dum ba-dum... ba-dum ba-dum... "I... I..." "you what?" "N-never mind hehe..." "if you say so." Shoto let go of Izuku. Shoto went and sat on his bed fell over and curled into a ball. Shoto looked at Izuku (still sitting on the rug) and smiled. Shoto then mouthed 'I love you too' "how did you know what I was thinking?!" Izuku asked. Shoto just closed his eyes and shrugged. Izuku walked over to Shoto and sat on the foot of the bed. "Hey Shoto, let me ask. Did you mouth 'I love you too'?" "I did." Izuku climbed on the bed and lay down next to him. "Hey Izuku, do you want to change?" "What would I change into?" "You can wear my clothes?" "Ok?" Shoto stood up and walked into his closet (yes. The one with the mystery man). Shoto then walked out and grabbed Izuku's wrist. He put Izuku in the closet "how else are you gonna change if your not in the closet, do you want me to watch you change?" "Maybe." They both laughed. Izuku changed, and walked back out of the closet. "Cute" Shoto said happily, "I'm not cute..." Shoto stuck out his tongue jokingly. Shoto fell back on his side again. But this time he closed his eyes. Izuku looked at the time 2:08am (sameee!!!!!) (literally that's the time)
Izuku then lay down right next to Shoto. Shoto clapped his hands twice and the lights turned off but there were fairy lights that lit up. Izuku closed his eyes and Shoto pulled Izuku closer to him and they both fell asleep.

                          Time skip...

Shoto and Izuku woke up just a couple hours ago it was only 5:45. But they couldn't sleep because somehow they were really energetic.
Shoto (again) clapped his hands twice turning back on the lights. Shoto sat up and got off the bed. Izuku stood up as well. "Are you ok Sho?" "I'm fine." "No your not" "no I'm not" Shoto replied looking back at Izuku. Izuku went over and hugged Shoto. Shoto gave Izuku a kiss and let go of Izuku and sat down on the bed. "I love you Izuku" Shoto said. "I love you too." "I'm in the 1930's" Shoto said randomly. "Please explain..?" Izuku asked "The Great Depression." (I'm sorry if I made a horrible joke I hope I didn't offend you. I do not intend to hurt anyone. I myself am very sad all the time and I know that was a dark time that was very sad in history.) Shoto began crying in front of Izuku. Izuku got on his knees and put his head on one of Shoto's knees. Shoto looked at Izuku and picked up his head. Shoto wiped off his tears. "I love you so much Izuku Midoriya." "Y'know, I just thought, the prince of my village is telling me he loves me... that's kinda crazy" Shoto just smiled at Izuku. Although it was fake, he meant it. He just couldn't real smile he was to upset. Suddenly there was loud banging on the door "izuku hide" Shoto whispered Shoto removed the chair and opened the door there stood—

HAI THAT IS THE END. Sorry for the Great Depression thing. I do not want to hurt someone I know that was a dark time and that a lot of people suffered, I really hope that didn't make anyone feel upset. Anyway, my Picsart acc is im_itchy101 I love you guys especially you. Yes you the one reading. Thank you for helping me. I love all of you guys. So far we have one person with this story in they're library and I am so happy and exited. Please vote and add to your library. Maybe share with a friend thank you so much for reading I love you guys. And rn its three in the morning so I should sleep (last night I stayed up until six) that ended with 1042 thank you. Again. Have a good day/good night.

                          -Charlie